3 days of onetap, honest opinion

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Eff7ctz

I've made an AMAZING config for the scout but the ragebot 100% needs improving
- Resolver (can't even hit aimware)
- Scout in general (I hate auto)

and try and maybe improve the aa a bit more or add a lua injector?

• Haha
Reactions: yonen

XANXnibuu

The resolver is fine, not taking anything away from your opinion but with only 3 days on the cheat I think you should play more as it sounds like a config issue. I do fine against other cheats most of the time. Lua compatibility more than likely won't ever be added as it's un-needed but I can understand your request for more aa's as static is really the only thing that works consistently. Thanks for your input!

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
The resolver is fine, not taking anything away from your opinion but with only 3 days on the cheat I think you should play more as it sounds like a config issue. I do fine against other cheats most of the time. Lua compatibility more than likely won't ever be added as it's un-needed but I can understand your request for more aa's as static is really the only thing that works consistently. Thanks for your input!
i mean let me be honest, resolver isnt fine when im able to shoot fatality desync 12 times and gemini desync 5 times when i use 74 hitchance, pointscales: 55 head 75 body without logging spread or occlusion on console. or is that a config issue then, should i start using 90 hitchance and 100 accuracy boost and not shoot a single bullet with auto instead?

Reactions: Snooze

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
like, the resolver honestly needs to be updated still, also the exploits arent all working perfectly. anyways this cheat is pretty much like most other cheats, only reason what makes me want to prefer onetap instead is because aimware visuals are dogshit and i dont want to use aimware after using it for 3 years. i think onetap still is better than aimware right now.

XANXnibuu

like, the resolver honestly needs to be updated still, also the exploits arent all working perfectly. anyways this cheat is pretty much like most other cheats, only reason what makes me want to prefer onetap instead is because aimware visuals are dogshit and i dont want to use aimware after using it for 3 years. i think onetap still is better than aimware right now.
I'm not saying the resolver is perfect, I'm saying it's fine against aw and most other cheats. Everything needs to be updated regularly to stay on top/competitive.

XANXnibuu

i mean let me be honest, resolver isnt fine when im able to shoot fatality desync 12 times and gemini desync 5 times when i use 74 hitchance, pointscales: 55 head 75 body without logging spread or occlusion on console. or is that a config issue then, should i start using 90 hitchance and 100 accuracy boost and not shoot a single bullet with auto instead?
And with my config I don't really dump at all, I won't say it's a cfg issue because we both are having different experiences with the cheat, just try 73 head, 58 body with 67-69% hc.

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
And with my config I don't really dump at all, I won't say it's a cfg issue because we both are having different experiences with the cheat, just try 73 head, 58 body with 67-69% hc.
wtf theres no way u dont miss a shit ton of shots with that pointscale and hitchance, if i had that high headscale, i would miss 3 before headshot every time i peeked the enemy and i bet i would be dead then already because nowadays retards going doubletap on some 1w with fakeduck and toeaiming me to god damn mexico

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
Yeah i sended 2 clips to ray of me shooting aimware fake he said he sended them to the devs
got few clips too but by knowing whats gonna happen if i do that, for an example FreaK would prob upload them, i aint gonna upload those to youtube to make fun of this cheat because onetap staffs likes ragebanning people for calling this cheat bad officially (weird how im not banned yet, soon ill prob will be but i dont really give a fuck about onetap anymore after getting 22,5k views with onetap videos in past 1 month with 5 videos and receiving nothing back or no respect from anyone for that)

so if i get banned, ill just quit hvh since i wont go for aimware either and i sold my skeet acc 2018 so not gonna get re-invited + i wish i could help this hack to become better but the staffs seems to hate me or having smth personal against me because my help is not accepted (i dont have a chance to do so), i dont rly care about continuing to get a shit ton of new users for this cheat from aw on my yt channel when i cant enjoy playing hvh and all i earn is what i get from sponsors etc thats 100-500 monthly... pretty much pisses me off.

conrad012

Banned
got few clips too but by knowing whats gonna happen if i do that, for an example FreaK would prob upload them, i aint gonna upload those to youtube to make fun of this cheat because onetap staffs likes ragebanning people for calling this cheat bad officially (weird how im not banned yet, soon ill prob will be but i dont really give a fuck about onetap anymore after getting 22,5k views with onetap videos in past 1 month with 5 videos and receiving nothing back or no respect from anyone for that)

so if i get banned, ill just quit hvh since i wont go for aimware either and i sold my skeet acc 2018 so not gonna get re-invited + i wish i could help this hack to become better but the staffs seems to hate me or having smth personal against me because my help is not accepted (i dont have a chance to do so), i dont rly care about continuing to get a shit ton of new users for this cheat from aw on my yt channel when i cant enjoy playing hvh and all i earn is what i get from sponsors etc thats 100-500 monthly... pretty much pisses me off.
You just told me ur whole life story there but tbh u arent hating on the cheat ur just telling the truth

• Haha

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
You just told me ur whole life story there but tbh u arent hating on the cheat ur just telling the truth
i do not hate the cheat, no and i never will, never trashtalked this cheat because i didnt like it, its just because its lacking some basic stuff and improvements i wish could be fixed or added

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
and no i did not tell my whole life story, i wrote a message with a length i casually write to explain stuff properly and cause less missunderstandment

Reactions: 0xA