3 days of onetap, honest opinion

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

trashathvh

pTutorial how to now shoot fake with onetap.
1. uncheck multipoint
2. for priority choose damage and if it doesn't hit choose safety and if you have played a few games and safety becomes bad for you for any reason then go back to damage.
3. fix ur cfg and don't download leaked configs lol

thank me later

landon9999

Banned
I've made an AMAZING config for the scout but the ragebot 100% needs improving
- Resolver (can't even hit aimware)
- Scout in general (I hate auto)

and try and maybe improve the aa a bit more or add a lua injector?
Can’t Hit Aimware, Good One

gloubbe

pTutorial how to now shoot fake with onetap.
1. uncheck multipoint
2. for priority choose damage and if it doesn't hit choose safety and if you have played a few games and safety becomes bad for you for any reason then go back to damage.
3. fix ur cfg and don't download leaked configs lol

thank me later
part 2 & 3 = facts👌

Matthew11

The resolver is ok it's ok but its not good, most of the time resolver works fine for me but sometimes it's like don't want to work and shooting eternity desync lol. It's still better than aimware then but anyway in aa only static is working good so i mean aa need's more options and resolver needs to be updated regularly and it's gonna be good.

GetRekt666

Banned
The resolver is ok it's ok but its not good, most of the time resolver works fine for me but sometimes it's like don't want to work and shooting eternity desync lol. It's still better than aimware then but anyway in aa only static is working good so i mean aa need's more options and resolver needs to be updated regularly and it's gonna be good.
gimme fatality invite and i expand your sub and eat your booty like damn

MindMyLag

I've made an AMAZING config for the scout but the ragebot 100% needs improving
- Resolver (can't even hit aimware)
- Scout in general (I hate auto)

and try and maybe improve the aa a bit more or add a lua injector?
You used the cheat for 3 days and ur saying resolver is bad... maybe ur cfg is just shit

landon9999

Banned
When do u shoot eternity desync?

awp112

how is this a honest opinion about the cheat ? you said you played only with scout and also all you said is "- Resolver (can't even hit aimware)", can you provide some clips ?

Early adopter
after getting 22,5k views with onetap videos in past 1 month with 5 videos and receiving nothing back or no respect from anyone for that

why would anyone respect a random kid clickbaiting his trash videos with *FREE CONFIGS*/*BIG GIVEAWAY* in his title

Reactions: LiMiT