3 days of onetap, honest opinion

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

falcon

afaik it just tries to shoot at previous ticks at different angles rather then trying to correct the 'current' enemy playermodel. could be wrong though that was just my interpretation from what an alpha user had told me
who told you this

signal

LIFEEEEHAAAACK BITCH!!! (◣_◢)
Staff member
Early adopter
i aint gonna upload those to youtube to make fun of this cheat because onetap staffs likes ragebanning people for calling this cheat bad officially (weird how im not banned yet, soon ill prob will be but i dont really give a fuck about onetap anymore after getting 22,5k views with onetap videos in past 1 month with 5 videos and receiving nothing back or no respect from anyone for that)

In the last 1 month you have actually gotten 9,877 total views with anything related to onetap. However, if we want to get technical about this considering you showcased two cheats in one video which in theory obtains more views and in that video onetap only roughly has a 90% rendition for the video a more accurate representation would be 9,625 views.

Now, if we go into a general overview not even counting the multiple videos showcasing multiple cheat titles or giveaways for views for things that are only including onetap, we come to a total view count of 37,402. However, realistically the number would be around 32,000 or less.

Additionally, you registered and uploaded content before me (Jan 27, 2019) vs (Feb 17, 2019) and the total view count for things related to onetap are: 37,402 as compared to: 93,197 however that doesn't really matter, I did one giveaway and you did multiple so the views can't really be taken serious.

Lastly, I am interested in the post views you obtained as you can see multiple people with more replies but significantly less views, and the only threads that have a view count relative to what you have are pinned or intros/tutorials.
NBdb8ZS.png

Last edited:

FlamingSlinky

Early adopter
afaik it just tries to shoot at previous ticks at different angles rather then trying to correct the 'current' enemy playermodel. could be wrong though that was just my interpretation from what an alpha user had told me
?