3000 sub big giveaway time ft. onetap.su clips and funny highlights

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
Wow, awesome! After 7 months i'm now at 3000 subs! Been a cool journey and made so many new friends thanks to YouTube, it feels great to be here with a brand new video and happy to announce that i'm hosting a giveaway again, a big one!

In video there's some cool funny moments from HvH from past couple of days, also some HvH highlights. Onetap.su in use on every clip ofc cuz god hack!
Further info about giveaway etc and how to participate are on video desc so yes, you should open the video on YouTube instead of watching from embed if you want to participate the giveaway.

Much love to all of u in community, appreciate the support so much! ❤

Reactions: Kayode

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
love how you wrote all that just to get no replies, mostly subbots anyway so nobody really cares about your lifestory.
haha, a good one brother. there's still no other evidence ever of subbots than that one time when my friend wanted to test his own subbot by sending me 180 subscribers, as you can see from socialblade the botted subs were removed almost instantly, bots doesn't comment your videos and bots does not send you constructive feedback in discord dms, i prefer real fans of course! <3