50 day review of onetap (sorry for wording shit weird its 6am)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

sale7771

all i see is someone complaining about something and then saying "if you add blablabla that (skeet) has it would be better"

KateAwpton

Banned
If you just want this cheat to be like the others go use the others? Onetap is its own thing and imo performs better for someone that knows what they are doing than anything else I’ve used. It’s almost opinion based for the top couple cheats but you can just reference and compare it to skeet and call it a review of this cheat. It seems obvious to me you are confused.

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
pretty brief explanation for the visuals tab. its good and does its job. i think they're fine. one thing i would like to see is a way to copy & paste colors in the visuals (same for players tab). ik theres a hex value when you right click but just a copy and paste method would make lives easier worldwide
idk what happened you used to be able to do this but got removed...

inqhvh

Banned
legitbot 6.5/10:

in my opinion the legitbot for onetap is good, but not insanely good. i'd rate pretty much any other p2c's legitbot above it as it stands currently. from personal experience i've had a much better experience with aimware's legitbot, and have friends that can vouch they would rate their experience better with skeet and fanta.
its not bad by any means, but its good for what 90% of the users will need it for.

===================================================================================

ragebot 8/10:

the ragebot for onetap is easily the best user experience for raging against legits and hvh that money can buy as far as public cheats go. that being said the ragebot is not perfect by any means and imo it needs some work. for this section im mainly referring to hvh. the resolver is not the best at all and some anti aims, as displayed by other users can literally break the cheat. atm theres a bug in the cheat where if you do bot_mimic 2, and bot_mimic_yaw 180, it can cause the cheat to dispose of mags in seconds, which i showcase here (
). overall its an extremely good ragebot but it has enough nagging issues that dont exactly make the game unplayable, rather very frustrating at times, and can fail when it obviously shouldn't. also from my personal experience, the scout and r8 are pretty bad for onetap in hvh.

===================================================================================

anti-aim 7.5/10:

the anti aim for onetap is very lacking in customization and needs a lot of work imo. im gonna go over all the different types and point out flaws.

static: you can barley customize it at all, the aa itself isn't nearly as good as a talented lua coder can make it with skeets lua api. it gets the job done but it can be so much better its literally annoying to know it. works but its not exactly that good.

jitter: literally every cheat patched dumping jitter and in spread at least, its just giving you less freedom in how you can play and its probably gonna get you killed more often

spin: its only decent in nospread, against itselft

based off of performance from skeet, ik the fakelag could be better than it is.

the cheats anti aim is good, but it could obviously be better. i consider it the peek of mediocrity.

visuals 10/10:

pretty brief explanation for the visuals tab. its good and does its job. i think they're fine. one thing i would like to see is a way to copy & paste colors in the visuals (same for players tab). ik theres a hex value when you right click but just a copy and paste method would make lives easier worldwide

players 9/10:

the esp for this cheat is beautiful. it has everything i need and never fails to disappoint my friends who buy the cheat for the first time. i'd love to be able to change the color of the weapon esp and a battery health bar though.

misc 10/10:

another nearly flawless tab of the cheat, the option to queue for specific servers is really handy for mm players like me. the misc tab seems to do nothing wrong.

config 9/10:

the only feedback i would give is fix the long freezing when you save configs.

menu 6/10:

i think the v1 menu is unanimously agreed to be better looking. ik the point of the menu chance was to make it look like the forums, but the forums also dont look that good

loader 9/10:

works fine but i had to disable and uninstall shit for loader security when i first got it.

in conclusion its good buy it if u dont have skeet.
i like it

romance361

If you just want this cheat to be like the others go use the others? Onetap is its own thing and imo performs better for someone that knows what they are doing than anything else I’ve used. It’s almost opinion based for the top couple cheats but you can just reference and compare it to skeet and call it a review of this cheat. It seems obvious to me you are confused.
"If you just want this cheat to be like the others go use the others?"
im just saying that x feature from x cheat would make onetap objectively better.

"Onetap is its own thing and imo performs better for someone that knows what they are doing than anything else I’ve used."
just because you think onetap should be different, doesn't mean it couldn't use a feature from another cheat. its not like that glow chams were a completely original idea, and neither were they necessary. and from my knowledge all you've used is aimware and fatality as far as known cheats go, which are pretty obviously inferior overall to literally everyone.

"It’s almost opinion based for the top couple cheats but you can just reference and compare it to skeet and call it a review of this cheat."
i cant even understand what you were trying to say enough to comment on it. think out your sentences and use commas.

"It seems obvious to me you are confused."
i don't know how im confused or what you're referring to.

romance361

all i see is someone complaining about something and then saying "if you add blablabla that (skeet) has it would be better"
its pretty clear that the very "skeet exclusive" thing like more customizable anti aim and the ability to choose the color of the weapon esp would make the cheat better overall. i only brought up skeet 3 times in the review and it was to point out how the legitbot, aa and fakelag are better which is pretty clear from personal experience imo.

romance361

The resolver doesn't dump bots for me with bot mimic 2 and yaw 180
More stuff: The v1 menu is confusing, The cheat is mainly made for HvH and not legit playing the anti-aim is probably still in work.
the v1 menu looking better is an opinion, and a very agreed upon opinion. looks are objective, not something that can be reasoned with "fact", and it wasn't confusing when i saw it. and just because it wasn't meant with legitbot being the primary focus, isn't an excuse for it to not be as good as it can be.

purged

Early adopter
wow that's toxic kate