A few questions before purchasing Onetap

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Genjii

Hello,
I am interested in purchasing the onetap cheat for CS GO HvH,i have couple of questions

1) I only get around 120-130 fps in cs go is that for Onetap HvH?I am currently using Aimware,even with aimware my fps drops to 30-40 sometimes even with adaptive hitbox on and setting all settings to low.
My friend who uses onetap right now said the wall hacks are kinda not optimized so you will get fps drops.

2)I see that Onetap.su does not support paypal as a payment method,how else can i pay using my debit card?And is the account activation instant?
3) Would anybody mind to share the rage menu picture?

bibaev

Banned
Hello,
I am interested in purchasing the onetap cheat for CS GO HvH,i have couple of questions

1) I only get around 120-130 fps in cs go is that for Onetap HvH?I am currently using Aimware,even with aimware my fps drops to 30-40 sometimes even with adaptive hitbox on and setting all settings to low.
My friend who uses onetap right now said the wall hacks are kinda not optimized so you will get fps drops.

2)I see that Onetap.su does not support paypal as a payment method,how else can i pay using my debit card?And is the account activation instant?
3) Would anybody mind to share the rage menu picture?
Onetap.su fps 100-110 your pc
2.payment strape wait 1-4 day cheat

cry

1)
lkHEZJF.png
8mGQhcN.png

2)
UpkoHjY.png

3) CS:GO ONETAP.SU Showcase

Reactions: Genjii

bobby

Banned
Onetap doesn't need much resources to run. There's also a save fps option, which will help with it incase you get framedrops, but you won't drop below 60 at any time, at least I do not, this is not aimware :D.