After 2 months of using the cheat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.
RAGEBOT 9.5 / 10: The Ragebot is insane, i am hitting so good and did my first 7k with onetap lmao.
AntiAim is good and The Ragebot itself aswell. Sometimes its missing but thats normal. Small Improvments and this
Cheat is probably the best one or is the best one out there

VISUALS 10/10 : The Visual tab is great and customizable, you got pretty much every option and, every kind of taste is possible.

LEGITBOT 8/10: I havent really used the LegitBot ( 2-3 Times ) and havent got banned or reported // called out for hacks

MISC 10/10: The Misc tab has every single feature you need, I really like the clantag changer of it because
not every cheat has it // ( aimware )

so in overall, I would give this cheat 9/10

The cheat isnt that expensive, you must try it out atleast a month,
you wont regret it.

++The Staff team is very very fast and awnser literally instantly, refreshing the site and you get a notification,
every staff is friendly too.

hvhlogistiker. :)

I was thinking of getting onetap I've been getting rocked on hvh servers because I don’t have any good cheats so I might get this.

KateAwpton

Banned
I was thinking of getting onetap I've been getting rocked on hvh servers because I don’t have any good cheats so I might get this.
Absolutely. Hvhlogistiker is in a few communities and has me resell the cheat to him and friends often. Good guy, good review. The cheat is amazing and definitely at LEAST worth a try :)

Reactions: zeroxgaminglol
Status
Not open for further replies.