Any resellers besides Mark?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

BruhM0ment

Hey!

my price hasn’t changed and there’s already been a couple of months

please read this: https://onetap.su/threads/reseller-isnt-on.11879/post-95407

If you are not ready to pay a little more, please use the payment through the site, you have the following options:
1. Stripe( Credit card, GooglePay, ApplePay, IDEAL )
2. Bitcoin

Easy and Fast!
Yeah... I'm saying they were high, and still are high. You charge double the price for a normal sub.

Mar1k

Early adopter
Yeah... I'm saying they were high, and still are high. You charge double the price for a normal sub.
If you pay with a steam wallet, of course I will double the price. If you were a seller and accepted the same payments as I did, and tried to withdraw them in real money, you would understand that this
This is virtual money, you cannot buy food with it, or something real.
When Kate was a seller, he accepted the same amount as me. Nothing has changed since then.
If you are not happy with the price, just do not pay. Buy bitcoin and pay personally, this is not a problem.
I am a seller, I make prices so that I can earn something, so that I can buy food and clothes.
I work in the same conditions as Kate worked. Some of my payments were lower than those of Kate and other sellers.

Last edited:

BruhM0ment

If you pay with a steam wallet, of course I will double the price. If you were a seller and accepted the same payments as I did, and tried to withdraw them in real money, you would understand that this
This is virtual money, you cannot buy food with it, or something real.
When Kate was a seller, he accepted the same amount as me. Nothing has changed since then.
If you are not happy with the price, just do not pay. Buy bitcoin and pay personally, this is not a problem.
I am a seller, I make prices so that I can earn something, so that I can buy food and clothes.
I work in the same conditions as Kate worked. Some of my payments were lower than those of Kate and other sellers.
Yeah. I understand that. And it's too high for me. Thats why in the original post I asked for another reseller. I'm not sure why you responded because I specifically said someone that wasn't you lol

Mar1k

Early adopter
Yeah. I understand that. And it's too high for me. Thats why in the original post I asked for another reseller. I'm not sure why you responded because I specifically said someone that wasn't you lol

Well, I wish you good luck in your search. If anything, I’m always in online and you can contact me!