Are you guys gonna add paypal support?

Zelta

Early Adopter
Hello. Ive got invited to onetap a long time ago. I was planning on buying it but i was mostly offline due to finals.
I know that there are resellers. But I would really like to see paypal support. Since it will be much cheaper then Resellers (I know resellers u loose money while transfering but ehhh.)

Tears

Early Adopter
we all want to buy w/ paypal. but whatever, i don't think onetap gonna support paypal.

Clarkyclarker

The main issue that onetap staff is worried about PayPal is (99% sure), is the facility for a customer to refund money. PayPal has instantaneous refund policies that freeze funds as soon as the consumer requests refund, and it’s not guaranteed that onetap can win the dispute (as onetap is not a truly trademark/legitimate company recognized by PayPal). Charging back from using a credit card is a lot harder than clicking a few buttons. (You gotta fill out a shit load ignore paperwork and call a lot of times). This is already a pretty good deterrent for people charging back. A good example for how this saved onetap a lot of money is the recent onetap crack, where a lot of people have attempted to refund the hack. Having PayPal payment would result in even more chargebacks and more lost money overall for onetap. Thus, onetap has no true incentive to use PayPal as most that can use PayPal can use stripe.

Freedom

Subscriber
Just use a reseller, or a friend who has Stripe (or one of the payment options). I'll buy it for you through stripe if you send me money on paypal.

KateAwpton

Thiccc
Reseller
Subscriber
My prices are my prices for many reasons. 5 euros more to get something with a unavailable payment method imo is very fair. It’s like paying shipping. Onetap doesn’t use PayPal for multiple reasons. PayPal also doesn’t support what they are selling, making chargebacks a guaranteed loss. I have found ways around this as I am not the owner, just a reseller.

Clavius12

Subscriber
My prices are my prices for many reasons. 5 euros more to get something with a unavailable payment method imo is very fair. It’s like paying shipping. Onetap doesn’t use PayPal for multiple reasons. PayPal also doesn’t support what they are selling, making chargebacks a guaranteed loss. I have found ways around this as I am not the owner, just a reseller.
I recommend kate if you're looking for a legit reseller.

speedyplane2247

The main issue that onetap staff is worried about PayPal is (99% sure), is the facility for a customer to refund money. PayPal has instantaneous refund policies that freeze funds as soon as the consumer requests refund, and it’s not guaranteed that onetap can win the dispute (as onetap is not a truly trademark/legitimate company recognized by PayPal). Charging back from using a credit card is a lot harder than clicking a few buttons. (You gotta fill out a shit load ignore paperwork and call a lot of times). This is already a pretty good deterrent for people charging back. A good example for how this saved onetap a lot of money is the recent onetap crack, where a lot of people have attempted to refund the hack. Having PayPal payment would result in even more chargebacks and more lost money overall for onetap. Thus, onetap has no true incentive to use PayPal as most that can use PayPal can use stripe.
I agree. Stripe is literally the same as paypal, just without a balance / account. I have a paypal account, but if I didn't, Stripe would be way faster than creating a paypal account.

Zelta

Early Adopter
My country doesnt support neither of them. Well i hope i can find a bypass just like how i did with paypal. If not, well i will buy from kate /shrug

Snipi

Subscriber
Early Adopter
Hello. Ive got invited to onetap a long time ago. I was planning on buying it but i was mostly offline due to finals.
I know that there are resellers. But I would really like to see paypal support. Since it will be much cheaper then Resellers (I know resellers u loose money while transfering but ehhh.)
bende paypal istiyom ama resseler'dan alabilirsin istersen