Buying OT from another PC and asking for clarification

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xqxqxqxq

Hello community/staff,

just a quick question guys, since I'm with my boyfriend a lot momentarily, I wondered if I'm able to purchase OT on his PC (without injecting it on his Computer though) and be able
to just normally inject OT on my own PC without any HWID bans? (Would be the first injection)
I did the same a while back with AW ones and I didn't experience any further problems, but I'm asking just to be sure.

Note: The current account was also created on my own PC at home, not my bf's PC. I'm not entirely sure how the HWID system works, sorry.

I'm also asking cause I have no online banking enabled on my card, so he offered me to use his card in order to pay for the subscription when I'm at his place...

Thanks for any help in advance! :3

xqxqxqxq

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Hello community/staff,

just a quick question guys, since I'm with my boyfriend a lot momentarily, I wondered if I'm able to purchase OT on his PC (without injecting it on his Computer though) and be able
to just normally inject OT on my own PC without any HWID bans? (Would be the first injection)
I did the same a while back with AW ones and I didn't experience any further problems, but I'm asking just to be sure.

Note: The current account was also created on my own PC at home, not my bf's PC. I'm not entirely sure how the HWID system works, sorry.

I'm also asking cause I have no online banking enabled on my card, so he offered me to use his card in order to pay for the subscription when I'm at his place...

Thanks for any help in advance! :3

xqxqxqxq
Hello there! I recommend you try making the purchase on your own computer, just so it doesn't get looked at as account sharing. I do understand that you won't inject on his computer. I would recommend to open a ticket and clarify your situation, just to be on the safe side.
Sincerely,
Shifto

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
I wondered if I'm able to purchase OT on his PC (without injecting it on his Computer though) and be able
to just normally inject OT on my own PC without any HWID bans?
As long as you don't use the loader on his PC, you're good to go.