Can i buy onetap.su and play with it, if early i played with onetap.su crack?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignat

My friend told me, that if u playing with crack and then download original, u will get banned at onetap.su and lose your money. P.s. I am Russian, please, use simple words.

tapsen

Early adopter
I'm not staff so don't use my response as something definitive but I'm gonna assume they wouldn't ban you if you was to pay for the cheat even if you did use the crack, if they did then that wouldn't really make sense

@Ray
Indian Tech Support might be able to help you

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
im sure they wont unless youre promoting the cracked version for an example on an official youtube channel. if youve only used the cracked version and you decide to buy onetap, there should not be issue at all.

Ignat

I'm not staff so don't use my response as something definitive but I'm gonna assume they wouldn't ban you if you was to pay for the cheat even if you did use the crack, if they did then that wouldn't really make sense

@Ray
ok, thx
im sure they wont unless youre promoting the cracked version for an example on an official youtube channel. if youve only used the cracked version and you decide to buy onetap, there should not be issue at all.
thx

Ray

Subscriber

@Ray
Basically what he said - the "Indian Tech Support might be able to help you"

KateAwpton

Banned
u seem to think that onetap can see that ur using the crack
Yeah that’s what I was going to say... they will van if you are promoting but also some used the crack and really liked it and decided to buy the real thing. I don’t like crack users- it’s scummy, but nah you can def buy and be fine. Basically if you used the crack and enjoyed it but wanted the real deal they’d have 0 problem with that.

H4PPYCS

Early adopter
Yeah that’s what I was going to say... they will van if you are promoting but also some used the crack and really liked it and decided to buy the real thing. I don’t like crack users- it’s scummy, but nah you can def buy and be fine. Basically if you used the crack and enjoyed it but wanted the real deal they’d have 0 problem with that.
exactly

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
1. We won't ban you unless what you're doing is considered malicious towards us, use whatever you want but don't expect official support from us if you aren't gonna pay.
2. If you promote/distribute the crack, not even god can save you from my hammer.

Reactions: Yeetmiester
Status
Not open for further replies.