Check this out tards

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Tame

I’ve been using Onetap for a good three maybe four months now. Every aspect of the cheat in v2 was amazing. It was refined sort of like a cougar or a milf. Now with V3 everything is new. It’s a baby with a lot of potential. We gotta wait until updates come out like the one that came out today. Stop crying about js because it has the potential to be better than lua. It’s also a privilege that can be taken away. Then all that work people have put it in time and you guys will continue to b****. So thank for your time. Not sucking the cheat off. Because it can have some moments but usually I mess around with my cfg and it works better. When people say it’s a cfg issue it most likely is and if there is a bug it’s probably already been addressed and they will work on it.

Edit: sorry for errors did this on my phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: trywin

KateAwpton

Banned
I’ve been using Onetap for a good three maybe four months now. Every aspect of the cheat in v2 was amazing. It was refined sort of like a cougar or a milf. Now with V3 everything is new. It’s a baby with a lot of potential. We gotta wait until updates come out like the one that came out today. Stop crying about js because it has the potential to be better than lua. It’s also a privilege that can be taken away. Then all that work people have put it in time and you guys will continue to b****. So thank for your time. Not sucking the cheat off. Because it can have some moments but usually I mess around with my cfg and it works better. When people say it’s a cfg issue it most likely is and if there is a bug it’s probably already been addressed and they will work on it.
They won’t take it away unless it’s abused and I’m pretty sure it’s limited to what they want it to be. The cheat is different and people aren’t used to it ig idk I made my rage cfg in main menu and barely touched it since - it still performs amazing if not better, I think body lean should be added back at least for manual aa and prediction seems to have some issues but I’m hitting shots I should be hitting... what people need to do instead of complain is post suggestions / vid + config of their issue so it can actually be looked at.

Reactions: Tame

Tame

They won’t take it away unless it’s abused and I’m pretty sure it’s limited to what they want it to be. The cheat is different and people aren’t used to it ig idk I made my rage cfg in main menu and barely touched it since - it still performs amazing if not better, I think body lean should be added back at least for manual aa and prediction seems to have some issues but I’m hitting shots I should be hitting... what people need to do instead of complain is post suggestions / vid + config of their issue so it can actually be looked at.
Exactly. I was pretty good at creating cfgs for v2. V3 I had to take a step back and test more since it’s different. But people don’t want to test. People want it to work like magic.

Tame

To me the cheat seems to hit more head consistently and it prefers head but it’s also smart and will shoot what appears first.

Ghoul

Edit: sorry for errors did this on my phone.
oof

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
body lean was brought back in a script by webster

Ghoul

Code:
    if (master.dir == "left") master.setYaw((master.cycle ? -90 : master.getWidth()-90));
    else if (master.dir == "back") master.setYaw((master.cycle ? master.getWidth()/2 : -(master.getWidth()/2)));
    else if (master.dir == "right") master.setYaw((master.cycle ? 90 : 90-master.getWidth()));
(for jitter one just replace getwidth with bodylean)

Bella

Early adopter
I mean thank's for your time making this but it hurts my head as much as re-reading half my old posts