Community editing contest

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

p0hvh

I really do wish i saw this contest sooner lmao but heres my work (tried to keep it as simple as possible cos people are touchy) And yes i know the first clip is slow i just couldnt think of much to add to it.

the shakes are overused af but gj the edit is pretty nice

explo

so fucking trash because couldnt use any good/decent video editors but i was bored so i made one, ik i dont stand a chance but it was fun anyway
gl everyone

i'm not sure if it has to be unlisted or not because it was not a rule, so it's unlisted for now

steN

Hey everyone! This is my entry for the onetap editing contest. GL to everyone who has entered!

P.S. for media makers: (If you didn't before) Please render your clips in atleast 60 FPS, makes the clips smoother to look at/edit. Also
P.S. in general: Editing HvH was harder than I thought lol.

Any suggestions will really help me out before deadline is hit, Love you guys good luck!
nice vid

p0hvh

yeah i didnt have much time so i just pasted same settings on each marker cos i had to render today

yeah i feel you :/ i rushed tf out of it cuz i scrapped the first edit i was making and i thought the 2nd 1 was gonna take a long time

Reactions: lera

Stillig

Early adopter
someone clearly doesnt know what is a good edit, people above has the most chance to win in my opinion basiclly all page 7 apart dirt.
nice uid and your opinion is rigged for your friends most likely hope you get banned love u xx

Status
Not open for further replies.