Community editing contest

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

alizea

wdym nothing special about that clip at 0:22 it was just a preset cinematic where a legit killed a other legit in palace this is not a cinematic from the clip itself even though this editest was prob that the best out of all edits that was yet submitted

hustla

Banned
wdym nothing special about that clip at 0:22 it was just a preset cinematic where a legit killed a other legit in palace this is not a cinematic from the clip itself even though this editest was prob that the best out of all edits that was yet submitted
well he can't win coz the titlte dosn't say what should be there D:

bobby

Banned
idc really so i added some of my own clips cba to download 1gb everytime
enjoy
it's not completely finished cuz lack of time so i uplaod what i had
note: it's very simple
cutting, speed manipulation and coloRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZ

Reactions: Shifto

NotSlachy

hello this is a hvh edit not 2013 COD
it was the only good edit submitted. he actually did something unlike everyone else putting random cc on, music, transitions between the clips and those ugly screen pumps every shot, they also didn't even sync the clips

p0hvh

it was the only good edit submitted. he actually did something unlike everyone else putting random cc on, music, transitions between the clips and those ugly screen pumps every shot, they also didn't even sync the clips

cmon man some people did a good job. not saying his edit was bad, actually it was pretty good but 100% not the only good edit submitted

Status
Not open for further replies.