Community editing contest

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

PackZ

my entry for the onetap editing contest. shoutout to my ram who passed away while rendering.
to figure out what happened and why i got constantly bsod stole many days of my time and nervs.
I was forced to start from scratch. However 36hours are enough time to do something good, so i edited and edited until i finished my project.
1h30min before deadline and after 4h of sleep i can be proud to publish my newest clip: SCORNED

alizea

my entry for the onetap editing contest. shoutout to my ram who passed away while rendering.
to figure out what happened and why i got constantly bsod stole many days of my time and nervs.
I was forced to start from scratch. However 36hours are enough time to do something good, so i edited and edited until i finished my project.
1h30min before deadline and after 4h of sleep i can be proud to publish my newest clip: SCORNED
ez top 1

steN

n1 gl

awp112

lol great job, the most beautiful edit so far

Darth

winner.

Reactions: Camora

pedrou1512

We have a winner gg boys

Status
Not open for further replies.