cool review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

anthonyj

Legit bot
I haven't actually used it yet as I'm not a fan of closet cheating so it won't be included.

Rage bot - 8/10
I've tried lots of different settings and the cheat never really struggles to hit shots. The only issues I've had with hitting shots have been due to spread or me using some really stupid settings. The resolver is far better than any cheat I've used since the fake angle patch & the exploits all do what they should. Having both visible and autowall min damage really helps to make the aimbot do exactly what you want & weapon configs save me the time of constantly switching between my scout and auto config. Overall the ragebot is great and Ill rate it an 8/10 as there's always room for improvement.

Anti-aim - 6/10
I've had lots of issues with the getting my head blown off over the passed month or so and I think its mainly due to how little freedom we actually have when it comes to configuring the anti-aim. They can be good at times but I think it'd help a lot to have more customization and less "unique" options. For example, rather than jitter being a percentage we could be able to actually pick a range or something like that. & even worse is the body lean system. We have absolutely no freedom over our angles and its basically forcing backwards with small changes based on body lean (which dont make much of a difference on whether or not your going to get your head blown off) and the he only real solution is to use manual anti-aim. However the fake lag is amazing and extremely customizable, probably the best fake lag out of any cheat right now. I'd probably give the entire anti-aim tab around a 6/10.

Visuals - 9/10
The visuals in this cheat honestly look pretty generic but I can't really complain about that as there's a limit on how much you can do with a game like CS:GO. While I'm not a fan of some of the different rainbow/chroma visuals included in the cheat, everything seems to work as intended and there's plenty of options & customization to make them work basically however you want so I'll give the visuals a solid 9/10. Since these come down to personal opinion I won't include them in the total score.

Skin changer - 9/10
Everything seems to work as intended and imo the skins config being separate from the usual cheat config was a great idea so I'll rate it a 9/10.

Misc - 9/10
Lots of features and they all work as intended. I found a small issue with buy bot but it was definitely something easy to miss so I'm not gonna complain lol. The matchmaking server region is a pretty neat feature & freecam is something I've wanted in a cheat for a long time so I'll rate the misc tab a 9/10.

Config - ?/10
Theres a rage quit button... what else do I need to say?

Last edited:

heiserino

Legit bot
I haven't actually used it yet as I'm not a fan of closet cheating so it won't be included.

Rage bot - 8/10
I've tried lots of different settings and the cheat never really struggles to hit shots. The only issues I've had with hitting shots have been due to spread or me using some really stupid settings. The resolver is far better than any cheat I've used since the fake angle patch & the exploits all do what they should. Having both visible and autowall min damage really helps to make the aimbot do exactly what you want & weapon configs save me the time of constantly switching between my scout and auto config. Overall the ragebot is great and Ill rate it an 8/10 as there's always room for improvement.

Anti-aim - 6/10
I've had lots of issues with the getting my head blown off over the passed month or so and I think its mainly due to how little freedom we actually have when it comes to configuring the anti-aim. They can be good at times but I think it'd help a lot to have more customization and less "unique" options. For example, rather than jitter being a percentage we could be able to actually pick a range or something like that. & even worse is the body lean system. We have absolutely no freedom over our angles and its basically forcing backwards with small changes based on body lean (which dont make much of a difference on whether or not your going to get your head blown off) and the he only real solution is to use manual anti-aim. However the fake lag is amazing and extremely customizable, probably the best fake lag out of any cheat right now. I'd probably give the entire anti-aim tab around a 6/10.

Visuals - 9/10
The visuals in this cheat honestly look pretty generic but I can't really complain about that as there's a limit on how much you can do with a game like CS:GO. While I'm not a fan of some of the different rainbow/chroma visuals included in the cheat, everything seems to work as intended and there's plenty of options & customization to make them work basically however you want so I'll give the visuals a solid 9/10. Since these come down to personal opinion I won't include them in the total score.

Skin changer - 9/10
Everything seems to work as intended and imo the skins config being separate from the usual cheat config was a great idea so I'll rate it a 10/10.

Misc - 9/10
Lots of features and they all work as intended. I found a small issue with buy bot but it was definitely something easy to miss so I'm not gonna complain lol. The matchmaking server region is a pretty neat feature & freecam is something I've wanted in a cheat for a long time so I'll rate the misc tab a 9/10.

Config - ?/10
Theres a rage quit button... what else do I need to say?
Okay, I'd give the ragebot at least a 9/10, it's really good compared to everything else private and public in the market at the moment and from personal experience I can tell you that with a good config this cheat taps in HvH. Legitbot is very good, you said you haven't tried it that's alright.
Anti-aim is a 8/10 from me just because it's really really good just needs more than 3 modes.
I'd give misc 10/10 cause there's really no reason to give anything else.

anthonyj

Okay, I'd give the ragebot at least a 9/10, it's really good compared to everything else private and public in the market at the moment and from personal experience I can tell you that with a good config this cheat taps in HvH.
While it may be better than everything else atm, everything else is also horrible. Theres still many improvements that can be made especially with resolving jitter anti-aims.

I'd give misc 10/10 cause there's really no reason to give anything else.
I don't give anything a 10/10 as there is always room for improvement. Nothing is perfect.

Lya

While it may be better than everything else atm, everything else is also horrible. Theres still many improvements that can be made especially with resolving jitter anti-aims.

I don't give anything a 10/10 as there is always room for improvement. Nothing is perfect.
I agree with you but I would give ragebot 9/10, everything else is good ^^