Easter sale?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

wann2k

hi! im broke and wanna buy onetap
and sorry for the dumbest question ever; may someone link me a picture with the desync options for aa?

edit: i made this post cause i wanted to buy 2 cheats at once but the questions still stand hehe

KateAwpton

Banned
Lol

hi! im broke and wanna buy onetap
and sorry for the dumbest question ever; may someone link me a picture with the desync options for aa?

edit: i made this post cause i wanted to buy 2 cheats at once but the questions still stand hehe
This cheat is definitely the way to go. I don’t recommend stacking subs at all. Just go with one and if it’s not a good fit buy another next month. Onetap does seem to not be good for new comers, you have to know how to config. Might need to buy some configs but this cheat is really good. Best public cheat out there :)

wann2k

Lol

This cheat is definitely the way to go. I don’t recommend stacking subs at all. Just go with one and if it’s not a good fit buy another next month. Onetap does seem to not be good for new comers, you have to know how to config. Might need to buy some configs but this cheat is really good. Best public cheat out there :)
i used to tap skeet with my decent aw config, shouldnt be extremely hard