Honest opinion on Onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hauge

First of all i'd like to say that the cheat is fucking trash, it miss body shots like its a normal thing to do.
AA is fucking garbage, resolver is fucking hilariously shit, and min dmg doesnt work ( if i set my min dmg to 30 it still shoots people for fucking 10
Legit bot is also pretty trash. Visuals are ugly as fuck.

And yeah, thats my review of the cheat

StuxNet

Early adopter
To be honest i haven't used ot in a while now but from the way you describe it that 1000% sounds like a configuration issue. I know the staff team and I can guarantee they would not allow the cheat to perform as poorly as that. if you want us to take this seriously post some clips show your config and we will take a look. as of now it just seems like a big config error and a baby rage.

• Love
Reactions: yonen

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
To be honest i haven't used ot in a while now but from the way you describe it that 1000% sounds like a configuration issue. I know the staff team and I can guarantee they would not allow the cheat to perform as poorly as that. if you want us to take this seriously post some clips show your config and we will take a look. as of now it just seems like a big config error and a baby rage.
:O you're back??
First of all i'd like to say that the cheat is fucking trash, it miss body shots like its a normal thing to do.
AA is fucking garbage, resolver is fucking hilariously shit, and min dmg doesnt work ( if i set my min dmg to 30 it still shoots people for fucking 10

send your config over and a video
visuals are amazing ;)
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
if i set my min dmg to 30 it still shoots people for fucking 10

after reading this I'm convinced you don't understand how to use the cheat properly.

btw the new visuals are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

Reactions: Prismhvh

Banshee

Early adopter
new visuals are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

cfg issue.

Ray

Subscriber
You either :
1. Don't know how to config.
2. Don't know how to cheat in a video game.

New visuals are siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

alexisdoh

Hauge said:
after reading this I'm convinced you don't understand how to use the cheat properly.

newfags doesn't know how to configuration on a cheat. first of all use your brain and if your brain don't work buy a config from someone or ask someone for help before making a topic saying the cheat is garbage(which it is not) everything decides on your config and your playstyle.
I suggest you to higher your Min damage and penetration walls damage, Put your hitchance 60-70

TheMaxStein

Son, your mother and I are having a serious talk tonight.

heiserino

Mostly IQ issue, although I would like to see your config Mr. Big name. :)
Prolly playstyle issue aswell.

spectr3

go back to aimwhere :))

Status
Not open for further replies.