Honest opinion on Onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

HACKNICIAN

Just create support ticket with config and video. The more people that do the better. And see if you get a response then you can make up ur mind then.

Making a thread no one will listen or take our issues serious, there is too many fanboy and trolls on the net cause everything to them is all cfg, playstyle, user, uid issue 🤭

Last edited:

Haunter

Subscriber
shits siiiiiiiiiiiiiick bro also you probably have like 100 pointscale or something retarded its not great but its not that terrible you just ass bro

nayR

Just create support ticket with config and video. The more people that do the better. And see if you get a response then you can make up ur mind then.

Making a thread no one will listen or take our issues serious, there is too many fanboy and trolls on the net cause everything to them is all cfg, playstyle, user, uid issue
with all the people signed up and using this cheat right now there are about 3-5 people on the forums saying the cheats resolver is dogshit, the majority of the userbase doesnt seem to be having the problem you are

gamer888

First of all i'd like to say that the cheat is fucking trash, it miss body shots like its a normal thing to do.
AA is fucking garbage, resolver is fucking hilariously shit, and min dmg doesnt work ( if i set my min dmg to 30 it still shoots people for fucking 10
Legit bot is also pretty trash. Visuals are ugly as fuck.

And yeah, thats my review of the cheat
Yeah you're right 10000% is broken onetap.su now shit I can't hit free users it's shooting fakes

Jfire

First of all i'd like to say that the cheat is fucking trash, it miss body shots like its a normal thing to do.
AA is fucking garbage, resolver is fucking hilariously shit, and min dmg doesnt work ( if i set my min dmg to 30 it still shoots people for fucking 10
Legit bot is also pretty trash. Visuals are ugly as fuck.

And yeah, thats my review of the cheat
Min damage does work, the reason you do less damage than it is set too is because of spread.

Bad cfg and retarded user, what did I expect.

The new visuals are

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

MechanicCZ

new fag… 1. the new visuals are sick af, 2. If u cant do a shit on hvh servers then ur b1g meme dont know positions, 3. then ur cfg is trash just buy cfg, + this is the best public cheat for me

Status
Not open for further replies.