honest review after ~2 months of usage

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

wann2k

u nc dog !!!!!!
let's start off with what you use to inject the cheat
loader 7/10 - not a biggie that it doesn't close steam but sometimes i'd have the wrong password error even though i didn't press anything and i'm using save credentials. like the fact that they are "teasing" us with some cheats that will probably never come (minecraft hake xddd). the thing that i don't really like is the time that it takes to inject (+- 1.5 minutes, gets kinda boring when you're waiting to inject)
legitbot anything from 8.5-9.5/10 - has legit features, yes. it's strong, yes. has that good 200 ms backtrack, yes. it doesn't have as many features as a real legit cheat (nearest & random aimpoint), but it does have a smooth slider for both pitch and yaw, + good rcs and rcs shot delay. if they'd add the aimpoints mentioned before i'd give it around a 9.7 cause there's still bit of room for improvement
ragebot 9/10 - very good ragebot, love that you can prioritize safety now but i miss the force body aim key they had on v1 along with save fps (had some fps issues 2 updates ago). good dynamic multipoint but the resolver needs a little bit of work (shot 2-3 bullets in someone's edge jitter while having safe point turned on but hasn't really happened ever since)
find myself missing the 2nd bullet with auto when someone is slowwalking though even with hitchance values between 70-80 (if someone wants to help me fix this issue that's most likely cfg pm me discord)
good exploits also
not saying "YOU CAN FIX JITTER" coz that's retarded thing 2 say
anti-aim 8/10 - better freestanding than my other cheat that i used. feels like it needs to be a bit simpler cause i dont know how many people can configure it to have a skeet-like fake. from what i've seen body lean just changes the angle (i think that's the right word) of my whole body and i don't know how to make proper use of it for the "p100 aa config 25 euro master private package 50-10 every game every server rek 5v5 d0gs"
visuals 10/10 - love the fact that they have proper step esp, gets the job done, has skybox changer, don't need console for third person, fullbright already in the cheat along with nightmode, you have desync flags and all
misc 9.9/10 - wish that the game wouldn't have a really really small pause when loading configs while already in a server

without any math done i'd give this cheat a solid 9.3-9.7/10
staff 10/10
forums 10/10

(edit: antiaim related it probably would've been easier for idiots like me to understand if they kept only body lean and didn't add inverted body lean)

Last edited:

wann2k

Bro stop fanboying
wdym fanboying it's honest opinion
i already said there's room for improvement for resolver, legitbot and aa needs more features can you not read?
its 9.3-9.7/10 cause overall it's a pretty good cheat but it has its flaws like dumping jitter with safepoint on, thankfully dylan recorded clips of that happening so it should've been fixed this update or updates soon 2 come
saying it's cfg issue bcoz i never knew how 2 properly config onetap but the only times i miss when i should hit them is when they're slowwalking and that doesn't happen as often and it's usually the second bullet

Prismhvh

Banned
You gave it near perfection even though you even said yourself that there are problems, and you didn’t even mention the fact that the aa has no room for customization. The launcher is really buggy, and ot gives me personally often frame drops.

wann2k

Yet you give a 6-7/10 cheat 9.7/10
"without any math done i'd give this cheat a solid 9.3-9.7/10"
it's not 6-7/10 wdym, it's anywhere between 8-9.7 yet my experiences have made me rate it higher
they need to learn how to explain body lean better cause not many people understand how to configure "fake yaw offset"
i looked at your profile about 20 minutes ago and you were liking reviews that said the cheat was pretty p but you give it yourself 6-7/10 what is your logic buddy
you unliked posts that said the cheat is good and you're back here to hate on it

wann2k

You gave it near perfection even though you even said yourself that there are problems, and you didn’t even mention the fact that the aa has no room for customization. The launcher is really buggy, and ot gives me personally often frame drops.
ever since i changed computers i have around 250-300 frames while using onetap so the issue is on your end
i gave it near perfection, as i said, cause i have good experiences
i only got wrong password when i first bought the cheat again, and reentering password fixed it
the problems aren't even major problems cause idc if i die when i play casual hvh and it doesn't really get frustrating as i could probably fix them with shot delay
skeet's aa doesn't even have body aim they have like pitch iirc and jitter/static/twist and use some shit called opposite fake yaw i think

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber

you don't have a subscription what kind of frame drops are you talking about? are you ban evading?

Reactions: wann2k