honest review after ~2 months of usage

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Thanks buddy
i don't get it, you say things like oh! its a 7/10 but when someone gives something called an
OPINION, you say they're fanning something? just because someone gives their own personal opinion and actually likes the software, doesn't mean you should say they're fanning and its of lesser quality then what they mentioned.
you have said "oh, fanboy" on so many threads, it's kind of a joke now.

Reactions: spectr3 and wann2k

wann2k

i don't get it, you say things like oh! its a 7/10 but when someone gives something called an
OPINION, you say they're fanning something? just because someone gives their own personal opinion and actually likes the software, doesn't mean you should say they're fanning and its of lesser quality then what they mentioned.
you have said "oh, fanboy" on so many threads, it's kind of a joke now.
friendly reminder that he unliked every post he liked that had content relating to the cheat being good
can this thread be locked?

harderpapi

You gave it near perfection even though you even said yourself that there are problems, and you didn’t even mention the fact that the aa has no room for customization. The launcher is really buggy, and ot gives me personally often frame drops.
Bro it’s personal opinion if he likes the cheat he can like it, no need to be toxic because you don’t like it

Prismhvh

Banned
Chill out guys this entire thread of disliking me started by my opinion yet you guys are all saying that “oh it’s his opinion”.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Chill out guys this entire thread of disliking me started by my opinion yet you guys are all saying that “oh it’s his opinion”.
How are you stating your opinion when you just say that the person is fanboying over liking the software?

wann2k

Ok chill I’m just saying his ratings were higher than what I would put them
Yet you start off this comment chain by somewhat bashing my opinion, saying "I'M FANBOYING ONETAP.SU", "IT'S GOOD BUT NOT THAT GOOD". I mean obviously people that had mostly good experiences with onetap.su will come and "defend" me in a way, when you started this weird argument. Remember that you said that onetap causes fps problems in your case despite you having a >1080 ti and 24 gb ram, and you have no sub, nor do you want to provide the name of the account you were locked out of.
If you were saying that my ratings are higher than what you would put them, there's no need to add the fact that I'm "fanboying".

Reactions: Prismhvh

Prismhvh

Banned
First, I wasn’t trying to start an argument and saying you were fanboying was mostly a joke. The account I was on I forgot the username to, not the password and that’s why I didnt link to it. If I find my username I’ll post it on this thread.