Honest review of onetap after 1 month and 2 days

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

lolshdsd3

Well then since this cheat is a hvh cheat lets get on to the rage bot first,

RageBot:
Well the rage bot is pretty good. better then most public cheats including aimware and is pretty easy to config, my only complaint with it is just that the resolver will sometimes just go
"no no señor no tengo ganas de resolverlo" and misses without ever logging why.
Total Score:
8/10

Anti Aim:

the anti aim is pretty good and very customizeable and can make some cheats dump you
Total Score:
9/10

Legit Bot:

Honestly i liked the old one better since it was a bit more blatant yet still legit enough to not get you overwatch banned
Total Score:
8/10

Visuals:

The visuals are pretty funky and look pretty good and can be changed to your own liking, some people say the visuals look pasted but to me it dosent. and plus the new visuals are Siiiiiiiiiick
Total Score:
10/10

Miscs:

Works as intended and i never came across a single issue with them
Total Score:
10/10

Overall Score:
9/10

Last edited:

lingo

Well then since this cheat is a hvh cheat lets get on to the rage bot first,

RageBot:
Well the rage bot is pretty good. better then most public cheats including aimware and is pretty easy to config, my only complaint with it is just that the resolver will sometimes just go
"no no señor no tengo ganas de resolverlo" and misses without ever logging why.
Total Score:
8/10

Anti Aim:

the anti aim is pretty good and very customizeable and can make some cheats dump you
Total Score:
9/10

Legit Bot:

Honestly i liked the old one better since it was a bit more blatant yet still legit enough to not get you overwatch banned
Total Score:
8/10

Visuals:

The visuals are pretty funke and look pretty good and can be changed to your own liking, some people say the visuals look pasted but to me it dosent. and plus the new visuals are Siiiiiiiiiick
Total Score:
10/10

Miscs:

Works as intended and i never came across a single issue with them
Total Score:
10/10

Overall Score:
9/10
Thanks for the review! I personally think the ragebot score could be better, becuase with the right config you dominate in hvh servers.