Honest Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Newmain

Legit bot - 6.5-7/10.

The legit bot is actually pretty decent considering this is a hvh cheat. I haven't used it too much, but for the times i have used it, it has worked great.

Rage bot - 8-8.5/10.

The rage bot has worked very well to me. and it has for others too. Don't listen to the braindead newfags who are new to hvh in 2019 and complain they don't hit anything even though they don't know how to config. Yes, it misses sometimes, but it starts to pickup on the second shots and easily taps. Really good ragebot and i think they did a good job.

Anti Aim - 6-7/10.

The anti aim is kinda bipolar. I'm gonna be honest with you guys. Sometimes, i get them to dump me, only to have them tap me around 5 mins later. It's still really good compared to other aimware and free cheats (obviously,) but it can suck sometimes.

Skin Changer - 6/ 10.

It works, and it can change any skin you want. Great, right? Well its good, but it defiantly needs some fixing. Every new round all my skins bug out and they take a few seconds to load back in. And it can get annoying at times when i'm trying to change to a good skin. but, that's only for a couple seconds before its back to normal, working good.

Misc - 10/10!

The misc tab has anything you could want! It's perfect, Good job!

Overall - 7.5-8/10. Really good cheat in general.

Thanks for reading my review, and enjoy tapping kids on hvh servers!

Last edited:

yeaaboi

Banned
I don't quite agree with the anti aim i get where your coming from but if you mess around with it it can be extremely good

drained

I would rate the skin changer 10 out of 10 because cmon dude its a skin changer it changes ur skin what do u want more from it? And that bug u have can be fixed through typing disable d3d9ex or something in the launch options.Beside that very epic review.