Honest Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

xxiv

So after 1 week of use i will share my opinion. No hate, you have your own opinion, just my view of the cheat!

Legit 8/10
I played some MM with it and its actually pretty nice. You have everything you need and the Backtrack is lovely.
So for an Rage cheat its very good!

Anti-Aim 4/10
So the Anti-Aim... Iam not a fan of it. Every cheat with an decent resolver can easy resolve it. I tested with my own
settings and with some paid, so dont say "ouu you cant cfg..."

Rage/HvH 6/10
The Ragebot is in MY opinion not that good. The resolver makes it hard to do decent hits. So i had many situations
where i played with scout and just missed a couple of shots with an Hitchance of 83% so dont say its to low...
There are way to many Situations where you just shoot into nothing. Would that be fixed, it would realy make a
big diffrence.

Visuals 9/10
The Visuals are pp. I love the Chams the options you can do with it and so on. I think the font of the name ESP isnt the
best. I would say that a normal pixel font would be better.

Misc 7/10
So the main things work. Sometimes i have the feeling that the auto-strafe is little buggy but thats not something big. Also
what i miss is an Edge Jump that is pretty useful in Legit and Rage.

Overall 7/10
I can suggest it, the Viusals are awsome and the Legit bot is decent. But i would love to see some changes in the Rage/AA
Tab.

Sorry for some spell mistakes iam the big naz1 :3

Greetings :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gennaro

xxiv

The ragebot is 0/0 legitbot is hitting better than the ragebot
Its not that bad. Sometimes its shoots no where but not because of the Cheat, thats called spread. The only problem i have is that the Resolver takes some time to hit a good headshot.

xxiv

when someones head is behind a wall, you arent going to hit their head.
HvH since 2k19? I had situations when the enemy standing complete free and i couldnt resolve head. Which isnt a big deal beacuse you can baim.