Honest review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Tibzzy

Legitbot (5/10) - lets be honest, you didn’t buy onetap to play legit. The legit bot isn't bad but it takes a while to learn what the settings actually mean and to configure them. Also the legit anti aim isn’t the best and only “right” really works.

Ragebot (9/10) - while sometimes the cheat shoots for under the min damage that you set it to (I have 22 and it shoots for 5 sometimes), it’s SUPER easy to configure and everything is organized. The exploits are really good (after adding double tap recovery).

Anti Aim (6.5/10) - while it does its job, there are only 3 anti aim “modes” in the cheat. Hopefully they will add more in the future updates but with a mix of fake lag and static aa, you can have a powerful anti aim.

Visuals (7/10) - For what onetap offers, they do it pretty well. On the other hand, I find it missing a lot of options that are very easy to include like a visible only option that can be included with every other option (ie healthbar, box). The Chams are pretty nice but are missing things like matte, hit box or metallic.

Skinchanger (9.5/10) - well... it works and is very efficient. I would like it to have configs for skins to load instead of just replacing the skin config with another one but that’s just a minor detail.

Miscellaneous (10/10) - I really don’t know what more you can add. They have everything from ping spike to auto edge jump.

Configs (9/10) - the only bad things about config loading imo is the fact that your game freezes when you save config (unlike AW) and that the configs are saved in csgo folder. Having to navigate to csgo folder every time is a little bit of a hassle and having it clutters up the folder. Besides that, there really is no issue with the config system

Overall (8/10) - What I hope to see in the future is hopefully lua support. Also having the loader faster and run steam faster like gamesense (I know this is coming soon). Other than that, it’s a solid cheat and imo, the easiest cheat to config. Best public cheat for HvH.

heiserino

Legitbot (5/10) - lets be honest, you didn’t buy onetap to play legit. The legit bot isn't bad but it takes a while to learn what the settings actually mean and to configure them. Also the legit anti aim isn’t the best and only “right” really works.

Ragebot (9/10) - while sometimes the cheat shoots for under the min damage that you set it to (I have 22 and it shoots for 5 sometimes), it’s SUPER easy to configure and everything is organized. The exploits are really good (after adding double tap recovery).

Anti Aim (6.5/10) - while it does its job, there are only 3 anti aim “modes” in the cheat. Hopefully they will add more in the future updates but with a mix of fake lag and static aa, you can have a powerful anti aim.

Visuals (7/10) - For what onetap offers, they do it pretty well. On the other hand, I find it missing a lot of options that are very easy to include like a visible only option that can be included with every other option (ie healthbar, box). The Chams are pretty nice but are missing things like matte, hit box or metallic.

Skinchanger (9.5/10) - well... it works and is very efficient. I would like it to have configs for skins to load instead of just replacing the skin config with another one but that’s just a minor detail.

Miscellaneous (10/10) - I really don’t know what more you can add. They have everything from ping spike to auto edge jump.

Configs (9/10) - the only bad things about config loading imo is the fact that your game freezes when you save config (unlike AW) and that the configs are saved in csgo folder. Having to navigate to csgo folder every time is a little bit of a hassle and having it clutters up the folder. Besides that, there really is no issue with the config system

Overall (8/10) - What I hope to see in the future is hopefully lua support. Also having the loader faster and run steam faster like gamesense (I know this is coming soon). Other than that, it’s a solid cheat and imo, the easiest cheat to config. Best public cheat for HvH.
don't agree with your legitbot rating, you probably haven't even tried to use the new one.
why would you rate configs?
skins are really easy to use i'd give both the ragebot and skins a10/10
i dont see your antiaim rating being valid, then you need to fix your cfg ( not intended to offend you ).

Tibzzy

don't agree with your legitbot rating, you probably haven't even tried to use the new one.
why would you rate configs?
skins are really easy to use i'd give both the ragebot and skins a10/10
i dont see your antiaim rating being valid, then you need to fix your cfg ( not intended to offend you ).
No offense taken. Actually you’re right, the legitbot review was from the last time I used it which was before the update. I’ll make a new config with new legit bot and test it out. As for the anti aim, there are only 3 settings and only 1 that you can REALLY use (static ofc). I don’t know why you would use spin and with jitter, you would get your head hit every time it flicks. My config is fine, I almost always dominate with over 2kd (playstyle). I’m just saying that the cheat could use some more anti aims. Skins ARE really easy, I just gave a suggestion for more skin imports ingame Incase you wanted to switch from (example) a white loadout to a blue one. I only rated configs cause I was going by each tab. I know it’s not necessary.