honest review.

Crank

Subscriber
i have heard alot about onetap... ive ben cheating since early 2013, and when onetap was new and published i was like ye thats trash, and 1 week ago i said it was pure trash.

so after testing it in famous hvh servers i will say that its not bad, its so much better than aimware, in my opinion its the best public hvh cheat u can get.

So HVH Gets 8/10. I only give 10 if it was a superior cheat like skeet in 2016.

LEGIT: its a 6/10, needs alot of improvements and more stuff in it.

misc: 9/10 wont need anymore stuff here, reason for 9 and not a 10 is because its hard for newbies to understand.

ESP: Its alright, i havent found the fakeangels, i dont think u can see ur fake in onetap.

CHEAT OVERALL Gets 7/10. aimware gets 4/10 and skeet 6/10. so onetap is better than theese. i recommend onetap if ur experienced in hvh, or if ur new, just take a random config on the forum and play against ur friend who uses aimware or skeet and test it out for abit.

Have fun everyone!

spectr3

Subscriber
to see your fake go to the players tab, yourself, desync chams, if im wrong lmk sub expired a few days back :)

rtkpX

i have heard alot about onetap... ive ben cheating since early 2013, and when onetap was new and published i was like ye thats trash, and 1 week ago i said it was pure trash.

so after testing it in famous hvh servers i will say that its not bad, its so much better than aimware, in my opinion its the best public hvh cheat u can get.

So HVH Gets 8/10. I only give 10 if it was a superior cheat like skeet in 2016.

LEGIT: its a 6/10, needs alot of improvements and more stuff in it.

misc: 9/10 wont need anymore stuff here, reason for 9 and not a 10 is because its hard for newbies to understand.

ESP: Its alright, i havent found the fakeangels, i dont think u can see ur fake in onetap.

CHEAT OVERALL Gets 7/10. aimware gets 4/10 and skeet 6/10. so onetap is better than theese. i recommend onetap if ur experienced in hvh, or if ur new, just take a random config on the forum and play against ur friend who uses aimware or skeet and test it out for abit.

Have fun everyone!
nah