How many (VAC) Bans were reported

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

h1ghly

Disabled
How many (VAC) Bans were reported (only using onetap.su; no other Hax/Mods)

[I don't want to make a second account and level it (to lazy and not that much free time)]

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
The hack isn't detected, the only way people get a 'vac ban' is when they get an untrusted ban (with this hack as of now)
No, it isn't detected.

prune

Shifto pretty much summed it up for ya, the cheat itself is undetected; meaning if you go onto a VAC server and just inject nothing will happen to your account. Now if you use features such as the ragebot in VAC secure servers you may experience untrusted bans especially if used in competitive gamemodes (comp, wingman, or scrims).

Reactions: Shifto

jLOL

Shifto pretty much summed it up for ya, the cheat itself is undetected; meaning if you go onto a VAC server and just inject nothing will happen to your account. Now if you use features such as the ragebot in VAC secure servers you may experience untrusted bans especially if used in competitive gamemodes (comp, wingman, or scrims).
Use antiuntrusted? Works fine, never gotten vac related bans since I bought my first sub. I'm pretty sure onetap.su never been detected in the past either.

prune

Use antiuntrusted? Works fine, never gotten vac related bans since I bought my first sub. I'm pretty sure onetap.su never been detected in the past either.
I often turn it off to not be limited to fake ducking and or other exploits while hvhing in matchmaking.