HvH server rewards - April -> July

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
Dear community,

I apologize for delays in releasing server rewards, we've had issues with NA and Asian server as well, along with some other priorities.

As for the news, NA server was discontinued and there will be few months missing (from November 2022 to April 2023) as we had issues with CSGO server database(s) and such data is lost.

Below you will find results:

April + May 2023

1. Asia
  1. STEAM_1:0:621690648
  2. STEAM_1:1:704327769
  3. STEAM_1:0:427791874
2. Europe
  1. STEAM_1:1:502604235
  2. STEAM_1:1:758003221
  3. STEAM_1:1:769590064

June 2023

1. Europe
  1. STEAM_1:1:722786165
  2. STEAM_1:1:775423447
  3. STEAM_1:1:769590064

We may or may not continue rewards as the activity on the servers and in general HvH scene is much lower than anticipated. If we decide to discontinue HvH rewards, there will be additional post.

Winners are able to choose whether they want the reward activated on their own account, or gift it to a friend.

I have added all of steam accounts listed above and will contact every winner during the next 24-48hours to hand out the rewards. If you have me on friend list, please do message me.

WARNING: Beware of impersonators, my steam is -> https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199059428546/

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask in this thread.
We wish best of luck to those who want to compete for the next month, may the one with the best config & playstyle win!

Reactions: DraggerMegona

keoperDAB

Subscriber
I wonder why there is much lower activity on the onetap hvh server.
Maybe update your shit?
🤡
pov
you're talking about the server not the cheat and both have no relationship
try to figure the logic out before comment :‎)

hatsuhaze

pov
you're talking about the server not the cheat and both have no relationship
try to figure the logic out before comment :‎)
Everytime ive played on the onetap hvh servers it has been 90% onetap users, if the cheat is dead then so are the servers.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Everytime ive played on the onetap hvh servers it has been 90% onetap users, if the cheat is dead then so are the servers.
in Asia no one gives a fuck about your cheat, people still play onetap server
looks like you're still can't figure it out lol

hatsuhaze

in Asia no one gives a fuck about your cheat, people still play onetap server
looks like you're still can't figure it out lol
Thats not what im saying retard, read it again, Im telling you that 90% of players who play on onetap servers also USE onetap. The rest of the 10% join the server for easy media because theyre playing against outdated cheat users.
If onetap only has 20 active subscribers because their cheat has been radio silence for 2 years, then there aren't exactly many people to play on onetap servers. I myself used to play on Asia onetap servers with friends, most people on there used onetap.

keoperDAB

Subscriber
Thats not what im saying retard, read it again, Im telling you that 90% of players who play on onetap servers also USE onetap. The rest of the 10% join the server for easy media because theyre playing against outdated cheat users.
If onetap only has 20 active subscribers because their cheat has been radio silence for 2 years, then there aren't exactly many people to play on onetap servers. I myself used to play on Asia onetap servers with friends, most people on there used onetap.
🤓☝️
wrong, no one use onetap in Asia server but i still see many non onetap players playing on onetap server