Inconsistencies Tested

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

HACKNICIAN

I have been reading everywhere that the cheat is bipolar and inconsistent. After many hours and days of testing I notice my config does very well in a certain map for example Mirage but when there is a new map like Dust 2 the config doesn’t perform.

How do I know this? Because I have tested over couple day period and tried changing my config on Dust 2 and all the sudden I was performing.

Something is not right with the cheat and needs to be looked into. I dunno what is wrong I should be able to have one good config and it should be good and consistent across other maps.

Reactions: commando2438

chillok

Banned
i have also noticed for some reason the auto accept is not that you know, I reported on the discorcd and sometimes it works but then i dont wanna not accept so iaccept last seond and sometimes it accepts imedialty but doesnt some times

PRXD

i have also noticed for some reason the auto accept is not that you know, I reported on the discorcd and sometimes it works but then i dont wanna not accept so iaccept last seond and sometimes it accepts imedialty but doesnt some times
Just manually accept, it's really not that hard. I also do not understand a word you say.

smart

That could be ur playstyle that changes from map to map, the cheat isnt a person it cant have bipolar disorder, it could be the enemies changing their playstyle and u playing worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: striXXX

shameless

Auto accept always works for me, though I've noticed that sometimes the auto accept will cause a CTD.

KrowelTap

Banned
I have been reading everywhere that the cheat is bipolar and inconsistent. After many hours and days of testing I notice my config does very well in a certain map for example Mirage but when there is a new map like Dust 2 the config doesn’t perform.

How do I know this? Because I have tested over couple day period and tried changing my config on Dust 2 and all the sudden I was performing.

Something is not right with the cheat and needs to be looked into. I dunno what is wrong I should be able to have one good config and it should be good and consistent across other maps.
it might be your playstyle and your game knowledge, try to learn some new spots or stuff in the maps youre not going well.

loki

cheats cant be bipolar and inconsistency doesn't exist. players and playstyle vary but nothing about the cheat changes while in use or between uses. the only variables in the performance of a cheat are other players, the cheat and config they are using, and the way they play.

// case closed

cHoca

Banned

I got u onetap is like a person when u are playing mirage love and start hitting p when u play dust 2 he dosent like so much so he don't even try good logic ...

PS: retardddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

onetapulol

I got u onetap is like a person when u are playing mirage love and start hitting p when u play dust 2 he dosent like so much so he don't even try good logic ...

PS: retardddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
is ur head okay lmao wtf are you even trying to communiacate

Lunar

The config doesn't perform, the player does.

RazvanDard

the cheat preforms not config. a little bit of the user does but 90% cheat
onetap does the job and shoots good if it's good on mirage then it's good on dust2.it's your playstyle/opponents that change.And well your config could be "bipolar" meaning if your config headshots like 70% of the time then it's bad because it relies on the cheat resolving way too much head which is not possible all the time due to how desync works

upset

Early adopter
yes, llama implemented a feature to cause your config to corrupt on map changes.
therefore, you will perform more shit on dust 2 than on mirage.
try to stick to mirage till we get llama to undo this fuckery.