Is onetap.su the hack provider to go for when it comes to Rage/HvH?

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

antio96

Hello guys and girls!

So I randomly started a MM in CSGO and began to rage straight away. I was with a friend, who would rage aswell. Quickly, after I have done a team kill in the first round, my mate said "GG he has onetap, we have no chance". I was like, lets just try If it is that good. And I loaded my HvH config first - no chance. By the way, I was using UnityHacks. Then I tried another HvH from a close person to mine, he is experienced in HvH. But I did not stand a chance. Fair enough, UnityHacks Is not made for HvH at all, its rage configurations are decent but the legit configurations are where UH shines.

Long story short, I have looked up for a couple of videos and recommendations, which said, that onetap.su might even be superior to skeet, which is - from what I have heard - the best provider for HvH hack features. So, before I try onetap.su, can you guys give me a recommendation about onetap.su abilities, strenghts and weaknesses? I would very much appreciate it.

Greetings!

loki

people who say the legitbot is bad is retarded, it's literally rcs, triggerbot, backtrack, and aim?

use chams and backtrack and you win ez

Reactions: MarKE

tapsen

Early adopter
Hello guys and girls!

So I randomly started a MM in CSGO and began to rage straight away. I was with a friend, who would rage aswell. Quickly, after I have done a team kill in the first round, my mate said "GG he has onetap, we have no chance". I was like, lets just try If it is that good. And I loaded my HvH config first - no chance. By the way, I was using UnityHacks. Then I tried another HvH from a close person to mine, he is experienced in HvH. But I did not stand a chance. Fair enough, UnityHacks Is not made for HvH at all, its rage configurations are decent but the legit configurations are where UH shines.

Long story short, I have looked up for a couple of videos and recommendations, which said, that onetap.su might even be superior to skeet, which is - from what I have heard - the best provider for HvH hack features. So, before I try onetap.su, can you guys give me a recommendation about onetap.su abilities, strenghts and weaknesses? I would very much appreciate it.

Greetings!
Onetap is certainly the best cheat rn, has been for a while even before Fake Angles were patched

fundador

GUYS
SOME ONE HAVE SOME H v H for Onetap, i need the moost best cfg , i go to h vs h and i lose sometimes for a free cheat WTF 😂😂😂😂

edeen

Staff member
Subscriber
So, before I try onetap.su, can you guys give me a recommendation about onetap.su abilities, strenghts and weaknesses? I would very much appreciate it.
It all depends on who are you against. If you don't have HvH experience and you're playing against someone who knows how to HvH, you won't really stand a chance, regardless of what cheat you use.

In another hand, if you're playing against someone who has no clue how to HvH, you'll beat him with ease.

There is a lot of factors when it comes to using the cheat, starting from having map knowledge, properly configuring the cheat, and knowing how to play against a certain type of players or cheats.

tl;dr
if you play against some randoms on MM, you'll win.
if u jump into HvH server (as a newbie like you described) you won't stand a chance, because almost everyone is using onetap.

KateAwpton

Banned
^^ like he said but some find it fun to get better and experience. Of course the “cheat” will do worse than others when you are in hvh, but in reality it’s you and you improve and learn a shit ton of cool shit from hvh and onetap is a great community to get started in. The staff will help with just about everything and want you to enjoy your experience with the cheat. I strongly recommend giving it a try for a month and maybe try a couple after that and decide which is best for you, give it a full month before buying other subscriptions as Ed said, there is a learning curve to hvh and you got to just play and learn to become good and dominate the scene. Good luck!

Reactions: idetects

HACKNICIAN

Yes you should get it. Very good cheat when everything is working and updated right. Though every cheat has issues.

The only cheat that coders update regularly. Has no lua support which is great makes the coders put more effort into the cheat unlike some other big name providers.

Status
Not open for further replies.