Kate's Resell Service | Buy onetap with PayPal, Steam Skins/Wallet, Venmo, Cashapp, many more! | Buy Multiple Months at a time!

KateAwpton

Thiccc
Reseller
Subscriber
Kate's Resale Service
New Discord: https://discord.gg/3UrtvhV - New account Kate#1337
In a hurry? Scroll to the bottom :) I recommend you read everything first but I know you won’t.
About: Hello! Welcome to my resale service. I am quick and easy and know how to do this within minutes. Will take up to 30 minutes after payment has gone through (per onetap, not me).
I have done 700+ resales and if you were sold to, please +rep after. I am very friendly, just don’t spam or beg. Feel free to ask questions!

In my discord the Purchaser role gets you $1 off and some fun perks around the server (auto memes and shit) - this will be given to 1 - 2 time customers and allows you to send as goods and services to make it a bit cheaper. Dm one of the top roles in the server for more info.

Friends and family only!
Prices:
My prices are now accepted in euros! Friends and Family only!

(All for 30 days)
Cash App - $27 USD

Paypal - $27 USD / 25€
Venmo - $27 USD / 25€
Steam Skins - €40 Euros
Steam Wallet - €40 Euros

Accepting certain gift cards - $50 (dm me on discord for qualifying ones).
PaySafeCard - 40
Skrill - 40€
I’ll take g2a gift cards for €35 so any payment methods they allow I accept to ;)

For 3 months (90 days) and 6 months (180 days):

3 months: 70€
6 months: 130€

Note: I will not accept anything under these prices!

Activity / Stock: I am VERY active, I’m on most hours of the day and will respond almost immediately, if I don’t make a ticket and one of my admins will assist you in sending the payment. (Check #faq on discord for my hours)
Also I’m using a new “system” where I will put available / unavailable on my name.

I currently buy subs in bulk so I can always assure you will receive your subscription! I buy 100 subscriptions at a time so I should always have stock ;)

Discord: Kate#1337 (Capital K)
Send me a dm, if you need help and I’m busy I’ll ask for you to make a ticket ;)

Perks:
I am now allowing all customers of my resale service to buy my config half off with their purchase to get you started! It’s $10 normally but only $5 extra!

Also you get my support through the entire purchase, if it doesn’t go through I’ll take care of it for you!

How it works:
Basically, you send the money following the correct order procedures (found in #resale-info), then once I received your payment and verify it I will purchase your sub and send you a confirmation link for the sub. After you send your money, you just wait! Typically takes about 30 minutes!

Fastest response is to: MAKE A TICKET IN MY DISCORD BELOW USING !?new (ticketname) and I will respond ASAP!
I WILL ASK FOR YOU TO JOIN:
First join https://discord.gg/3UrtvhV

After you join go to #resale-info
Please, just read the information there! :)

The exact info is on my discord in #resale-info and before you ask any further questions check #faq

All my info is on discord. Please read it all!

TOS / Rules:
Do not charge back.
Do not use stolen money.
Do not use a stolen PayPal.
Do not waste my time.

Note: these are subject to change at anytime!

Fast method: PayPal.me/kateawpton - 25 euros / $27 USD as friends and family - make sure you include your profile link and discord tag in the paypal note. I WILL NOT buy your sub if you cannot do all of this correctly.

Last edited: