Katrium's One Month Review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Katrium

Early adopter
After one month of perfecting my config and my sub almost over, I've decided to review OneTap.

Legitbot: 10/10 - barely use, but has everything I need. There's nothing that really makes it obvious that you're cheating (which is good).

Ragebot: 9/10 - resolver and everything is fine, but has some occasional minor hiccups. It can tap any cheat, but mostly comes down to config and playstyle. Overall really solid ragebot.

Anti Aim: 9/10 - static desync in the recent update is amazing. The anti-aims are very customizable and consistently performs, but would like to see a better freestanding.

Players: 10/10 - nice visuals without a noticeable impact on PC performance.

Visuals: 10/10 - very customizable and clean

Misc: 8/10 - has some cool features like accurate walk and fast crouch that are fun to mess around with in Matchmaking. I would like to be able to customize the ping on the extended backtracking feature, but not a big deal that I can't. However, I would love to see lua scripts that can extend the performance of a cheat like with what Aimware has.

Menu: 9/10 - really simple and reminds me of Supremacy (in a good way).

Overall: 9/10 - really well-rounded software that can dominate servers with ease. I've enjoyed using OneTap.

Reactions: Qualling