[LEGIT REVIEW] Lets get behind the legit features.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

kade

Warning, this will only be reviewing the LEGIT FEATURES in its use. If you want a real review check out my other one.

Legit Review:
So, we know that Onetap.su really isn't for LEGIT use. But i decided to make it.

There is a lot of configs out, and im just gonna be covering Kitty's Legit Config, which is probably the best FREE one.

Well, first if you dont just look at people thru the walls and play like your that rank you should be fine, I have played serval MM games and gotten ranked with 0 Callouts.

You just have to embrace your inner closet cheater.

Really I guess thats it, I barley notice the legit bot features, but they help. ESP is one of the best ones, but really i just like how nice everything looks.
Everything is organized and I dont top frag a lot, but I do get kills.

Its very easy to play legit, just know how to.

Bean07

kitty cfg in a nutshell:
10 fov, you won't miss your enemy but overwatchers won't miss you
smooth af, max speed bar

Reactions: kitty

jLOL

Onetap is extremely good for legit, only thing I would like to see in the future is being able to customize every gun individually.

Reactions: 3CLYPS3

3CLYPS3

Kitty's legit cfg (IMO) is kinda blatant with the aimbot and just hits too much, i personally think a legit config should not have non visible chams/esp and have a fov of 3-4 for rifles with a speed of 40% and a precision fov of 2-3 with a speed of 50... snipers are a bit higher and i dont know what it is off the top of my head. I think that kitty's legit looks okay in the ranks of DMG-GE, but much bellow that and people will think you cheat due to how good your aim is (also bhops are VERY obvious even like 2). A good legit player can play it off, but the lower the ranks, the more reports, the lower the trust factor. I also am not very good at legit but I can play it off pretty well. Preference matters.

Last edited:

3CLYPS3

Onetap is extremely good for legit, only thing I would like to see in the future is being able to customize every gun individually.
this would be great! i also would like to see them add a runboost script and maybe even a block bot for some trolling

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
Well a config is just a config, I made it as a base so people can tweak according to what they like. Too blatant? Turn down the aimbot settings then. Don't want ESP? Disable it then, there's a bloody checkbox for a reason lol. In the end it all boils down to whether you can play smart or are you going to just pre-fire every corner like a newbie cheater.

3CLYPS3

Well a config is just a config, I made it as a base so people can tweak according to what they like. Too blatant? Turn down the aimbot settings then. Don't want ESP? Disable it then, there's a bloody checkbox for a reason lol. In the end it all boils down to whether you can play smart or are you going to just pre-fire every corner like a newbie cheater.
Yeah, ur right. I used your base when I first got OT after leaving aimware and knew how to legit cheat. Something about it though just made me WAY to good, and when in prime (which I use to troll on) it is a bit to obvious. Overall it depends how u play. I play agro and that cfg is just too good for how I play... Not a bad config tho.