legit review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

boontown

Maybe not the most in-depth but after coming from Aimware I like the visual style and minimalism in the UI. Everything pretty much works the same as Aimware, though I get better FPS with onetap. It's all relatively easy to understand despite onetap mostly being tailored towards HvH. Radar, Chams, ESP, they all work fine. I see a lot of people say aimware is better (for legit) but really it's just a matter of having a good config. Cheers

KateAwpton

Banned
Maybe not the most in-depth but after coming from Aimware I like the visual style and minimalism in the UI. Everything pretty much works the same as Aimware, though I get better FPS with onetap. It's all relatively easy to understand despite onetap mostly being tailored towards HvH. Radar, Chams, ESP, they all work fine. I see a lot of people say aimware is better (for legit) but really it's just a matter of having a good config. Cheers
Aimware has more customization and is made more for legit cheating, onetap isn’t centralized on it but they did a hell of a good job with their legit bot, it does the job well. hvh smacks Aimware out of the ball park.. you should try hvh sometime and see the full potential of what you got :)

Reactions: zxdxd