Legit

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

faris21

Hey guys, I know there are a couple of threads about this but, checking to make sure.

How good is the legit cheat?, will the cheat get detected for only using soft aim support and wallhack (without making it obvious that im wallhacking), and some other options?
And does someone know how good the legit config is compared to darkaim legit config?

Thanks in advance

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
How good is the legit cheat?
Decent considering the cheat is rage-focused.

will the cheat get detected for only using soft aim support and wallhack (without making it obvious that im wallhacking)
Depends on your config, people usually get called out because of their shitty playstyle that comes with cheating e.g. prefiring, tracing enemies through walls, blatantly showing their sixth sense etc

And does someone know how good the legit config is compared to darkaim legit config?
what the fuck is darkaim

Reactions: faris21

zapphvh

In my opinion its not a bad the legitbot, but is it amazing? If you hvh and dont really need too much carrying with aim when playing legit/mm, just with visuals and triggerbot, and your good

Should you get it? probably

Maxwell

Early adopter
I've been using the legit aimbot since I renewed my subscription and I personally like it a lot. I just wish they had standalone recoil control as it looks more legit and feels better to use in my opinion. Other then that, its good.