Lifetime sub and detection

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

vFrostie

Is there any way people can have a lifetime sub for onetap. And is this cheat really undetected cos I want to use this cheat on my main account

heiserino

Yes it's undetected just make sure to have anti untrusted on and not rage in MM without precautions.
No, there will never be a lifetime option because of chargebacks and so on.

kitty

🔨🔨🔨🔨🔨
Staff member
Subscriber
we cannot be 100% sure it won't be hit by a vac wave since no one can predict what valve will do, however so far we have been undetected since the beningging.

rtkpX

Disabled
Yes it's undetected just make sure to have anti untrusted on and not rage in MM without precautions.
No, there will never be a lifetime option because of chargebacks and so on.
Have you noticed wtf you just said? What relation has lifetime and chargebacks, if people buys lifetime is for saving money, and Instead of paying 25€ every month, pay 1 price forever. And as if you chargeback 1 month ot, you will be banned, same with lifetime. It's true that you can refund it quite a lot of time after you buying. But c'mon, we all know there are no lifetime subs coz ot just wants $$$ lul

Reactions: Nadenator

tinted

Subscriber
Early adopter
I doubt they will ever add life time sub as it is a very bad business model. Rather than a steady income it will gradually get lower. Maybe 3 month subs at most.

Reactions: Nadenator

patata

I mean the first vac wave of 2019 was on Jan 9, and ot didn't got detected. But it will get detected as a public cheat so just use it on a second account, it is worth to win 20-50 matches then get banned? Every public/free cheat got detected, even iniuria which has one of the best protection. Do whatever u want but I won't inject it on my main xd

Status
Not open for further replies.