"Low" uid flexing russian decimated in wingman by MVP clan

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

duk

🦆 quacked out 🦆
Subscriber
Early adopter
jeGwSCY.png

@ALKAFEU why you guys talking so much shit? Your uid ain't that low bud.

Reactions: Rory and chrissy

duk

🦆 quacked out 🦆
Subscriber
Early adopter
Give a man anonymity online and they'll do everything because they think they're safe.
Are you talking about me? If you are wtf are you talking about. I'm being less toxic then the two guys we played spamming calling us nonames,etc. I don't quite understand what you guys think I did wrong? Are you guys trolling? Also, safe from what exactly lol?

Reactions: chrissy

cutieDarra

Are you talking about me? If you are wtf are you talking about. I'm being less toxic then the two guys we played spamming calling us nonames,etc. I don't quite understand what you guys think I did wrong? Are you guys trolling? Also, safe from what exactly lol?
do you have paranoia?
also it doesn't really matter who was/is the more toxic one, if you're also toxic, then you are toxic

duk

🦆 quacked out 🦆
Subscriber
Early adopter
"huh? who are you LOL go back to asking staff to comment on your profile weirdo" kinda toxic if you ask me, but tbh i don't really care, and neither should you 🤷‍♀️
because the guy came on my thread talking shit for no reason? Also, I meant who are you as in "Do I know you?" because I was curious if he was just a friend of mine messing with me. Also, is it not factual that he dm'd staff asking them to comment on his profile? I do think he is weird as well for replying to my thread in such a manner. But anyways thank you for clarifying.

Reactions: cutieDarra

cutieDarra

because the guy came on my thread talking shit for no reason? Also, I meant who are you as in "Do I know you?" because I was curious if he was just a friend of mine messing with me. Also, is it not factual that he dm'd staff asking them to comment on his profile? I do think he is weird as well for replying to my thread in such a manner. But anyways thank you for clarifying.
np, and thank you as well for clarifying

duk

🦆 quacked out 🦆
Subscriber
Early adopter
np, and thank you as well for clarifying
yup ^-^ I wasn't trying to be toxic necessarily just was replying to him :p I do see now how it was toxic for me to reply that way I thought you guys were saying the same thing as him is all. Anyways, I'm gonna go back to playing :D

Reactions: cutieDarra
Status
Not open for further replies.