(More FAQ) MUST READ IF PURCHASING!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

KateAwpton

Banned
I see Xelos made a post for FAQ but doesn’t have somethings it should. Feel free to merge threads @mods <3
If you feel like you are answering a specific question and it isn’t here or xelos’ thread, pm me :)

Q: I paid with my debit card and it hasn’t gone through yet? Why?
A: Check if the payment was SOFORT, if so it’s not on onetap, it’s stripe. Please allow 1-4 days for the payment to go through.

Q: Why do I need to wait 1-4 days for my payment to go through?
A: Banks will flag payments as SOFORT for security and verification reasons. There is no way to fix it, just be patient and wait. If you don’t want to wait 1-4 days, contact a reseller like myself!

Q: I want to buy with PayPal (or other payment methods not supported by onetap), how?
A: Go to the resellers forum and choose one of your liking and follow their instructions.

Q: I purchased with bitcoin, how long does it take?
A: Bitcoin purchase take up to 30 minutes. I’ve done many transactions and only 2-3 times has it been longer. It can take up to 4 hours but 99% of the time it’s up to 30 minutes! Be patient :)

Q: What is the “International Service Charge” on my bank statement?
A: Most banks charge a very small fee for converting different currencies to Euros.

Hope I helped someone :)

Last edited:

KateAwpton

Banned
Q: Why is my prepaid card not working?
A: See the big sign that says, “VALID ONLY IN THE US,” yeah. That’s why it’s not working.

Shifto

Subscriber
Early adopter
Q: I paid with my debit card and it hasn’t gone through yet? Why?
A: Check if the payment was SOFORT, if so it’s not on onetap, it’s stripe. Please allow 1-4 days for the payment to go through.
That got fixed ;)