My 1 month and 15 days onetap review:)!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

HorheMorhe

Hi this is my onetap review.
Rage bot-10/10
Onetap rage bot is verg strong. Resolver is good. Every option is working good after the new update and everything is cool. I am hvhing a lot so i can say this cheat is very good for hvh.
Legit bot-10/10
Legit bot is very customisable and good. I don't have big experience with it so i can't say much but i have used it 3-4 times and i can say its good.
Anti aim-6/10
Here i was kinda confused. Every option is working good but the tab is not customisable and there only 3 types of aa.Fake lag is also working good and there everything is good for me but i am confused of onetap aa.
Visuals-10/10 onetap visuals are very cool and very customisable.
Misc-10/10 everything is working fine and we have every option.
Config tab-10/10 idk what to say. Good and ez to work with it. This is my review and feedback so don't be angry at me if you don't like it.

RWBY

I have issues not being tapped if head isn't hidden, Now i understand being in the open is not smart and ect, but when there first shot ALWAYS seems to land, no matter my AA settings, most cheats seem to have onetap perfectly resolved because of the way we are forced to use the antiaim settings? I am unsure, but if im not sitting edge of wall being a kitten in fear of all bullets, I drop like a fly. I'm unable to figure this AA out very well, if anyone has tips or how to fix/desync better, can they let me know?

EAC

I have issues not being tapped if head isn't hidden, Now i understand being in the open is not smart and ect, but when there first shot ALWAYS seems to land, no matter my AA settings, most cheats seem to have onetap perfectly resolved because of the way we are forced to use the antiaim settings? I am unsure, but if im not sitting edge of wall being a kitten in fear of all bullets, I drop like a fly. I'm unable to figure this AA out very well, if anyone has tips or how to fix/desync better, can they let me know?
Use the inverter key, its for your advantage. Play smart, and don't run.

yonen

Disabled
Early adopter
well i mean, onetap def has the second best freestand right now, when it comes to antiaim id say skeet has better antiaims since u can modify them a bit more and a bit better freestanding, still id say onetap has second best freestand and inverter is really useful. If you like edgepeeking, onetap is perfect. Yes, i do agree that onetap could have more antiaim options but overally id def say onetap has the strongest ragebot atm and is the strongest hvh cheat on market in my very opinion.