My 1 month and 15 days onetap review:)!

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

PoProck2

well i mean, onetap def has the second best freestand right now, when it comes to antiaim id say skeet has better antiaims since u can modify them a bit more and a bit better freestanding, still id say onetap has second best freestand and inverter is really useful. If you like edgepeeking, onetap is perfect. Yes, i do agree that onetap could have more antiaim options but overally id def say onetap has the strongest ragebot atm and is the strongest hvh cheat on market in my very opinion.

skeet Is ez to tapi tapi yonen.... i just destroyed A Skeet User :D

• Haha
Reactions: yonen

HorheMorhe

well i mean, onetap def has the second best freestand right now, when it comes to antiaim id say skeet has better antiaims since u can modify them a bit more and a bit better freestanding, still id say onetap has second best freestand and inverter is really useful. If you like edgepeeking, onetap is perfect. Yes, i do agree that onetap could have more antiaim options but overally id def say onetap has the strongest ragebot atm and is the strongest hvh cheat on market in my very opinion.
Yes, onetap is one of the strongest cheats. Maybe skeet is better but it's about the configs but for me onetap is still one of the best cheats on this planet.