My 1st day review

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

antidote

Early adopter
Here is my honest opinion on the cheat after 1 day of use.

Legit cheating [N/A]: I don't ever legit hack but it looks like it has lots of options and could be a very good choice.

Rage [9/10]: This is were the cheat really excels in my opinion. It has a lot of different options to chose from and is pretty easy to cfg once you learn your way around the menu and what everything means. The only reason im not giving this a 10/10 is because of the resolver sometimes spams desync angles other than that it is amazing.

Anti-Hit [9/10]: There are alot of very good features in this part of the cheat such as the fake duck that is incredible if you learn to use it. The fake angles are very good but i feel like it could do with 1-2 more options and also a choice to change pitch.

Visuals [8/10]: the visuals are very customizable and imo look very good.

Staff/support [N/A]: Thankfully I haven't had to use the support but from what i have heard they are very friendly

Thanks for reading will add when i feel like something has changed

wise

Early adopter
Here is my honest opinion on the cheat after 1 day of use.

Legit cheating [N/A]: I don't ever legit hack but it looks like it has lots of options and could be a very good choice.

Rage [9/10]: This is were the cheat really excels in my opinion. It has a lot of different options to chose from and is pretty easy to cfg once you learn your way around the menu and what everything means. The only reason im not giving this a 10/10 is because of the resolver sometimes spams desync angles other than that it is amazing.

Anti-Hit [9/10]: There are alot of very good features in this part of the cheat such as the fake duck that is incredible if you learn to use it. The fake angles are very good but i feel like it could do with 1-2 more options and also a choice to change pitch.

Visuals [8/10]: the visuals are very customizable and imo look very good.

Staff/support [N/A]: Thankfully I haven't had to use the support but from what i have heard they are very friendly

Thanks for reading will add when i feel like something has changed
For anti-hit you can you need to turn off anti-untrusted and then you can use emotion or fake up and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.