My 7 months with Onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

pantic

This is my opinion on how Onetap has been since I've been using this hack for over 7 months now and it's really nice to have a really good cheat to use

Legitbot: 8/10

I haven't really used the legit bot really much but from what I have played with it in mm and in community comp servers it seems to be really good. The smoothing and trigger bot look really legit especially if you are checking your corners and having the values at a good percentage. (I recommend using kitty's config for legit just modify it to your liking)
Ragebot: 9/10
I wouldn't say its perfect but it's overall really well put together and preforms really good in five versus fives and in community servers if you have a really good play style. Could use some improvements but that's really all for the Ragebot.

Anti-Aim: 8/10
The Anti-Aim system is really put together really well and simple for new users and could use some improvements for no spread but cheats mainly focused on spread currently .

Visuals: 10/10
Everything is fine with the visuals I personally think they are really good.

Misc: 10/10
Every Feature in here is really all preference on how people like to use them and I like that

Loader: 7/10
Loader is overall fine but would be really nice to have an insecure loader for faster injection or ability to inject while having counter strike open