my honest onetap review after a month. (not retarded cocksucker review 10/10)

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

romance361

please actually read everything i have to say before voicing your opinion in the replies

the loader itself 4/10: easily the worst experience i've ever had with a cheat loader. made me uninstall several programs, some of which i didn't know what they were. doesn't auto-close steam for you. injection times are typically very slow, and i've also had a lot of problems with a server connection error to top that. a couple of my friends can confirm that they have to use a vpn just to even inject at all.

legitbot 7/10: after a lot of playing around i could pretty easily get the legitbot to perform just as well as most other high-quality cheats that offer settings for said category. a lot of the settings it offers i dont know how to use so it can be a bit of a bitch to config if you're used to something else. very customizable, a strong suit for the cheat for sure.

visuals 8/10: very, very customizable visual features known for being very high quality. the addition of a model changer is really neet for further customization some features are missing that i'd like to see like battery health bar, an option to change health bar colors, as well as some more unique chams that i cant really describe in a brief review.

skins 9/10: very nice skin changer with an added feature of some viewmodel customizable that a lot of cheats dont offer. the only thing i will say bad about the tab is that some skins wont show up when you search for them. i specifically noticed that the "ice cap" skin for tec-9 couldn't be selected for various knives and weapons. i'd also like to see a sticker changer added at some point down the road.

config 8/10: straight forward config selecting tab. hard to fuck up. a i knock off 2 points for the inconvenience of not having a dedicated config folder and the game lagging for a brief moment after loading/saving a config.

misc 8/10: everything works as intended. the addition of a clantag changer is very useful in personalizing your profile further or just making a shitty joke in the form of a clantag. one thing i'll say is the buybot is a little buggy where if you autobuy all nades with a flashbang and using a nade in the round will result in you buying an another flashbang rather than completing the set of nades. i'd also like to mention that the feature for choosing what servers you queue in for mm and the sv_pure bypass are extremely handy features.

anti aim 6/10: alright now this one is pretty controversial and will probably bring a staff member or an early adopter in the replies to quickly defend there favorite cheat with some bullshit excuse for this disappointing anti aim for a cheat that was so hyped up for its release and update. give me a chance to point out my issues with the anti aim.
-your desync head when using static anti aim is constantly inside your real head no matter what (according to the cheats visualizing of desync).
-theres little to no customization for anti aim and pretty much only 3-4 features and 3-4 combinations that actually work well in game.
-little to no fakelag customization unless using "alternative" which doesn't offer many ground-breaking features that are gonna help you much in itself. you're better off just turning it off completely for the public build
-lack of on-shot anti aim after months of it existing.

ragebot 7/10: theres not too much i can say to explain every little feature. the ragebot is average and the resolver can use some work and i can leave it up to youtube videos to prove myself right there.

thank you for reading. unless you just looked at the number ratings and replied, then fuck you, seriously.

heiserino

Don't understand what you find bad about the loader.
The connection errors are the server resetting itself, that happens on a daily basis.
Only thing I had to do ever is disable firewall and real time protection.
Ragebot is a 9/10 for me, but it's personal experience.
Anti-aim is a solid 8/10, the new jitter update is good if you make a proper config for it, again personal experience :)
everything else is cool, i dont understand what you mean by the 10/10 cocksucker review as no one ever did that.

Reactions: ImReflex

romance361

Don't understand what you find bad about the loader.
The connection errors are the server resetting itself, that happens on a daily basis.
Only thing I had to do ever is disable firewall and real time protection.
Ragebot is a 9/10 for me, but it's personal experience.
Anti-aim is a solid 8/10, the new jitter update is good if you make a proper config for it, again personal experience
everything else is cool, i dont understand what you mean by the 10/10 cocksucker review as no one ever did that.
just me trying to be funny when pointing out that pretty much all reviews refuse to point out any negatives about the cheat. giving it the title "cocksucker"