My Honest Review of Onetap.su

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

Good review?

• Total voters

binder

THIS IS MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE HACK AFTER USING IT FOR 2 MONTHS.

LEGITBOT - 8/10
Good legit bot. Nothing special. I do feel like it could be worked on a bit more. Although I like how the cheat is focused more on the rage side.
RAGEBOT - 9/10
My experience with the rage bot as been very good! I am well satisfied with the way it performs during hvh or if im just playing casual.

ANTI-AIM - 9.5/10
Basically the anti aim is extremely good. Lots of people complain about the hack only having 2 options. Really though that's all it needs? I love slow walking out in the open and getting 5ks. I've had no issues with the anti-aim and feel like it is superior to other cheats (fatal,aw,ect)
VISUALS - 7/10
Nothing special about the visuals. I have trouble with the shine and reflect. It doesn't work at all when I try to use it. It could just be an issue on my end and not that hacks at all. either way good visuals.
MISC - 9/10
Good Miscellaneous. Love the customization with the clan tags! No issues about it.
SUPPORT - 10/10
I know this is not towards the hack but I can't leave this out. The support on the forums is amazing! If i have an issue they will fix it in less than 5 minutes. Shout out to the mods for taking time out of there day to help the people out. @edeen @kitty @4real @Ray @signal @lani and @llama Thanks for making this community user-friendly and making people feel welcome!

That is my review after using onetap.su for 2 months. I feel like this is the best hack on the market. Thanks for taking time to read my review :) I hope this influenced people to buy the hack! Have a good day yall!

royalxd

THIS IS MY HONEST REVIEW OF THE HACK AFTER USING IT FOR 2 MONTHS.

LEGITBOT - 8/10
Good legit bot. Nothing special. I do feel like it could be worked on a bit more. Although I like how the cheat is focused more on the rage side.
RAGEBOT - 9/10
My experience with the rage bot as been very good! I am well satisfied with the way it performs during hvh or if im just playing casual.

ANTI-AIM - 9.5/10
Basically the anti aim is extremely good. Lots of people complain about the hack only having 2 options. Really though that's all it needs? I love slow walking out in the open and getting 5ks. I've had no issues with the anti-aim and feel like it is superior to other cheats (fatal,aw,ect)
VISUALS - 7/10
Nothing special about the visuals. I have trouble with the shine and reflect. It doesn't work at all when I try to use it. It could just be an issue on my end and not that hacks at all. either way good visuals.
MISC - 9/10
Good Miscellaneous. Love the customization with the clan tags! No issues about it.
SUPPORT - 10/10
I know this is not towards the hack but I can't leave this out. The support on the forums is amazing! If i have an issue they will fix it in less than 5 minutes. Shout out to the mods for taking time out of there day to help the people out. @edeen @kitty @4real @Ray @signal @lani and @llama Thanks for making this community user-friendly and making people feel welcome!

That is my review after using onetap.su for 2 months. I feel like this is the best hack on the market. Thanks for taking time to read my review :) I hope this influenced people to buy the hack! Have a good day yall!
make sure you have shader detail on very high so reflection/shine is working

Reactions: binder and wann2k

weeb

Early adopter
To fix your issue with chams set your in game graphic shader detail to the max

anaconda

Early adopter
Decent review , visuals 10/10. If you go to another cheat *ghrm* aw *ghrm* you'll see a big difference.

Reactions: binder