my hvh/legit experience with onetap since february

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
legitbot: the magnet triggerbot is pretty nice but the old rcs was better the latest rcs misses alot but there is everything u need. 9/10
ragebot: The ragebot is pretty nice but sometimes it spams aimware fake (jitter most). 9/10
antiaim: has everything you need and the fakelag is probably the best i´ve ever seen. 10/10
players: The visuals are nice but i wish you can set more visuals for yourself. 9/10
visuals: everything you need lol. 10/10
skins: it does his job but glove changer doesn´t work (its just black)
misc: would be nice if you can enable/disable knifebot and zeusbot. 9/10
config: easy to use 10/10

my conclusion is that onetap is the best hvh hack you can buy right now.I know its expensive but quality has its price.
I like the cheat because the support is pretty fast and nice,the staff does care about their community and they take their job seriously.

heiserino

legitbot: the magnet triggerbot is pretty nice but the old rcs was better the latest rcs misses alot but there is everything u need. 9/10
ragebot: The ragebot is pretty nice but sometimes it spams aimware fake (jitter most). 9/10
antiaim: has everything you need and the fakelag is probably the best i´ve ever seen. 10/10
players: The visuals are nice but i wish you can set more visuals for yourself. 9/10
visuals: everything you need lol. 10/10
skins: it does his job but glove changer doesn´t work (its just black)
misc: would be nice if you can enable/disable knifebot and zeusbot. 9/10
config: easy to use 10/10

my conclusion is that onetap is the best hvh hack you can buy right now.I know its expensive but quality has its price.
I like the cheat because the support is pretty fast and nice,the staff does care about their community and they take their job seriously.
Finally a proper visuals tab review, indeed we do have everything we need :)
Good review, I'd give legitbot a 10/10 tho.
Everything else is cool w/ me, it's all mostly personal experience tho.

Angrypird

Finally a proper visuals tab review, indeed we do have everything we need

nah we're missing breakable object visuals tbh, maybe im stupid but its kind of missing bone esp too but hey it's good!

mcbfons

Banned
Finally a proper visuals tab review, indeed we do have everything we need
No i think that we are missing 2 features hit record (when u kill someone and it appears a ghost and where i was hit) and pulsing glow besides that the visuals are pretty P

Reactions: zaturNNN