My onetap experience.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Hello. This won't be a showcase, but a quick opinion.

Honestly, this cheat is pretty good. Ragebot is perfectly coded, isn't used to miss, but could be better. Resolver, is good too, but not as much as the ragebot. Visuals are just beautiful, I honestly think Onetap is the cheat with the best visuals out there. Antiaim is kinda fucked up, but it's good if you know how to use it. Miscs are really good and every function works as it should. Cfgs are easy to make and can be fun. I give this cheat 9,5/10 atm. But, probably, when v3 is out, I'll say it's a 10. Thanks for reading

<3

I had fun using this cheat. Anyways, my sub ends 11th Sept, so I'm enjoying it!

Hi, I think your opinion is good, although for now I will not buy onetap because the money is not enough for me, but this trick is the best I've seen so far. I will have to wait and save and try it. I need opinions to see if my purchase is effective and that it doesn't happen to me like some that I already have, but a touch for now convinces me😄

• Haha
Reactions: Snooze

heiserino

Hello. This won't be a showcase, but a quick opinion.

Honestly, this cheat is pretty good. Ragebot is perfectly coded, isn't used to miss, but could be better. Resolver, is good too, but not as much as the ragebot. Visuals are just beautiful, I honestly think Onetap is the cheat with the best visuals out there. Antiaim is kinda fucked up, but it's good if you know how to use it. Miscs are really good and every function works as it should. Cfgs are easy to make and can be fun. I give this cheat 9,5/10 atm. But, probably, when v3 is out, I'll say it's a 10. Thanks for reading

<3

I had fun using this cheat. Anyways, my sub ends 11th Sept, so I'm enjoying it!
nice