My opinion on onetap after half a month

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

RadarXD

So, My old thread turned into a toxicity fest and got yeeted soo here we go

LEGITBOT
6.5/10
Good for a HvH based cheat but could be improved drastically.
(EXAMPLE) Sometimes with deagle legit bot just completely snaps on everyones head and u always get ow ban
RAGEBOT 9.5/10
Its very good and has some features most cheats don’t have. It is definitely the best of the best for a ptc however it’s bipolar idk if it’s a cfg issue or what.
Anti-Aim
9/10
Good but I get tapped by skeet when I’m not double tapping.
Players (esp)
10/10
Easy to make them look good, easy to navigate and just great overall.
Visuals
8/10
Just like esp just more confusing
Skins
9.5/10
Would love to see a sticker changer but for a hvh cheat it has one of the best skin changers I have ever seen.
Miscellaneous
10/10
So many options that other cheats don’t and never will have, easy to use and not confusing, clantag changer has custom clan tags. What else would you want?
Config
10/10
Can’t mess up a cfg tab but it has bypass untrusted and smac bans so that makes it 10/10
Overall verdict
9/10
Best ptc out there and even better than a lot of private cheats *cough cough fatality* but would I recommend buying it yes, HELL YES.

Inzinatix

It is definitely the best of the best for a ptc however it’s bipolar
I feel this alone nearly invalidates it's the best, though onetap is respectable,

I also see that you said "
Anti-Aim
9/10
Good but I get tapped by skeet when I’m not double tapping."
Which directly correlates to skeet is better unless you're using an exploit that can be patched anytime.

I feel you should give a more fair review, it isn't about who is best but about what's the best in the cheat, the anti-aim is alright but it's a bit restrictive and the fact there are no lua make it feel that much more restrictive, the anti aim does it job but the jitter is mediocre.

The miscellaneous tab definitely doesnt have "So many options that other cheats don't and never will have" they're all pretty basic features, just organized well into misc so it seems like a ton.

Also making claims like "best ptc" isn't helpful, but overall the review was pretty nice.

oxy

Well, fix your config to not snap on people instantly?
I'm not having the exact same problem but i would like to know how to fix a thing like this, unless you're just gonna tell me to turn my smoothnes up (well rather down)

dreamsfrv

Legit bot is good, just use backtrack with 40 ms for every gun. and radar and your aim and game sense in game do the rest