My opinion on the Onetap.su cheat

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login
Status
Not open for further replies.

RadarXD

LEGITBOT
6.5/10
Good for a HvH based cheat but could be improved drastically.
RAGEBOT 9.5/10
Its very good and has some features most cheats don’t have. It is definitely the best of the best for a ptc however it’s bipolar idk if it’s a cfg issue or what.
Anti-Aim
9/10
Good but I get tapped by skeet when I’m not double tapping.
Players (esp)
10/10
Easy to make them look good, easy to navigate and just great overall.
Visuals
8/10
Just like esp just more confusing
Skins
9.5/10
Would love to see a sticker changer but for a hvh cheat it has one of the best skin changers I have ever seen.
Miscellaneous
10/10
So many options that other cheats don’t and never will have, easy to use and not confusing, clantag changer has custom clan tags. What else would you want?
Config
10/10
Can’t mess up a cfg tab but it has bypass untrusted and smac bans so that makes it 10/10
Overall verdict
9/10
Best ptc out there and even better than a lot of private cheats *cough cough fatality* but would I recommend buying it yes, HELL YES.

• Love
Reactions: radas750

Sketzy

lmao fatality is way better than this, you don't even have fatality so you shouldn't be talking.
BHAHAHHAHA Bro if I was as moronic as you I would yeet myself off a bridge go to brain college new fag. #63000 UID The only cheat that could compare to OT is sk33t, get a clue loser. r/owned

• Haha
Reactions: sourface and unwise

Threat

BHAHAHHAHA Bro if I was as moronic as you I would yeet myself off a bridge go to brain college new fag. #63000 UID The only cheat that could compare to OT is sk33t, get a clue loser. r/owned
1v1 me right now i will destroy your shit ass onetap with fatality

Sketzy

You aren't worth anyone's time on here libtard LOOOL. I don't usually think UID's matter but holy fuck uid issue on gawd. I haven't lost to a single fatality user ever, but thats probably because there aren't that many of them because no one wants to use that dogshit cheat. Get your money up not your funny up fucking monkey.

Threat

You aren't worth anyone's time on here libtard LOOOL. I don't usually think UID's matter but holy fuck uid issue on gawd. I haven't lost to a single fatality user ever, but thats probably because there aren't that many of them because no one wants to use that dogshit cheat. Get your money up not your funny up fucking monkey.
bro 1v1 me then stop changing the subject, you dont even have fatality so you can shut your fan boy ass up.

OGDarius

1v1 him

Sketzy

bro 1v1 me then stop changing the subject, you dont even have fatality so you can shut your fan boy ass up.
I don't 1v1 people that have a face that looks like a bunch of mashed assholes. You could stop a mac truck with that stank breath you got VIRGIIIINNNNNNNN. #60000 UID LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sketzy

I used aimware for 2 years you think I am a fanboy??? HAHAHAA only crusty ass peeps use fatality, actually I just beat a guy with fatality in wingman 9-1 let that sizzle in ya dome piece LOSER

heiserino

Hello buddy! I will take your 1v1 offer, you may use "fatality.win" and I will use onetap.su software!

LEGITBOT
6.5/10
Good for a HvH based cheat but could be improved drastically.
RAGEBOT 9.5/10
Its very good and has some features most cheats don’t have. It is definitely the best of the best for a ptc however it’s bipolar idk if it’s a cfg issue or what.
Anti-Aim
9/10
Good but I get tapped by skeet when I’m not double tapping.
Players (esp)
10/10
Easy to make them look good, easy to navigate and just great overall.
Visuals
8/10
Just like esp just more confusing
Skins
9.5/10
Would love to see a sticker changer but for a hvh cheat it has one of the best skin changers I have ever seen.
Miscellaneous
10/10
So many options that other cheats don’t and never will have, easy to use and not confusing, clantag changer has custom clan tags. What else would you want?
Config
10/10
Can’t mess up a cfg tab but it has bypass untrusted and smac bans so that makes it 10/10
Overall verdict
9/10
Best ptc out there and even better than a lot of private cheats *cough cough fatality* but would I recommend buying it yes, HELL YES.
Regarding the review:
I'm glad you (for the most part) enjoy using the cheat!
The legitbot can be drastically improved with a bit of experimenting in a map such as AimBotz.

KateAwpton

Banned
Still paid for a sub... stop being a retard..

the Review is decent just maybe elaborate on your issues and possibly explain what would make it better, you kept using blank statements or idk lol

Status
Not open for further replies.