my review after 1 month and 2 weeks

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

iva

Ragebot - 9/10

-the ragebot is very good altough sometimes it misses too much (it’s not a cfg issue because some rounds it just taps and some rounds it can’t even hit the body, like a bipolarity) or shoots the body even tho it could hit the head.

Anti-aim - 10/10

-everything works perfect, I like this category a lot and it’s very easy to configure even if you are new into making configs

Legitbot - 8.5/10

-maybe it is just me but sometimes it doesn’t work as it’s supposed to and it’s a little bit harder to configure comparing to other cheats

Misc - 10/10

-every feature you’ll ever need, it’s perfect and everything is working as it’s supposed to

Skins - 9.5/10

-again everything works fine but I would love that when I select a weapon it only shows me the skins that I could apply on that weapon

Exploits - 10/10

-very good exploits, I like them a lot and I love the new teleport one

Payment - 10/10
-I paid trough card and everything went smoothly, in 30min I was ready to play

Staff and Support - 10/10
-I had 2 problems with the cheat and the staff was very kind and responded very fast to my support requests

Conclusion:
Onetap is the best public cheat out there, I recommend it and like it very much, will surely buy another subscription.

eyy i wanna buy onetap but i bought aimware that suck for 3 months :( just waiting for money agin rip aw suck comparing to ot just look at it :D i fkn love ot so mutch and aw the modders dont care about the hack look at visuals
going to buy ot in a month atleast