My review overall after using for one or two months.

ENHANCE YOUR GAMEPLAY
Register to become part of Onetap today!
Register Login

zapphvh

legit - 6/10
Not bad, not amazing, its okay, could do with some slight improvements but im very aware that the developers main priority is rage, so yeah its not too bad in those regards.

rage - 9/10
Not bad at all, its a very "fast firing" cheat, so if your an agro player, this is probably the cheat for you :) And customization is off the walls.

AntiAim - 9/10
Better than most out there, imo jitter needs work but otherwise it works just fine

visuals - 10/10
Best visuals out of any cheat i've used personally, very well done.

misc - 10/10
Nothing i would personally want to add, so 10/10 on this one, nothing i would change.

Overall: Not a bad cheat, ive used Rifk7, fatality, raigeki, aimware, and this, and i can happily say out of everything i have used, i still find myself coming back to this, just suits my playstyle perfectly.​

zapphvh

i used to play with aimware too and comparing onetap to aw this is so superior

I last used aimware like 3 months ago? And i have to say Aimware not as good as Onetap in its current state, its funny because aw has an entire squad of developers yet OT is still superior kappakappa

LCS19

I last used aimware like 3 months ago? And i have to say Aimware not as good as Onetap in its current state, its funny because aw has an entire squad of developers yet OT is still superior kappakappa
aimware update once a year thats so shit the suport is fucking horrible 3 days for a hwid reset

Reactions: pkredskull